The New Beginning After The End

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Sigh, I'm tired" I walked out of the Cafe where I work as a part timer.

"Oh, going already Misa-Chan?

Aunt Lisa, my employer also a very kind lady asked in a light yet serious tone.

"Ya, have an project to work on."

"Oh, is that so?"

She smiled warmly and then continued.

"Be careful on your way home, Misa-Chan."

"Ah, I will Aunt Lisa."

I smiled back and went out of the Cafe.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I took out my phone and surfed through the internet and chats. Then a notification came.

"Wha- No way, it came"

I clicked on the notification and a window appeared it read:-

"The Harem Of The Goddess"

"Sigh, stupid project. If not for it I could have played it now. After all how many days did I wait for the bonus scenes."

I couldn't help but feel distressed.

"Whatever. Let's just finish the project fast and then play."

I sighed once again and looked up at the sky.

' It's dark. Kinda ominous though. '

Just when the lights turned green and vehicles started rumbling, I saw a ball bouncing a cross towards the other side of the crossing. And behind it a child but-

"THE TRUCK!!!!"

I didn't know what to do. But my body suddenly leaped forward and.....

'

' ..... Ah- it hurts. It hurts like hell. Am I dead? My eyelid feels heavy. '

Not being able to move I lay on the dark road after getting hit. I tried to open my eyes slowly but I was struggling. I wanted to see what was happening. But all I could see was the sky, the dark sky with countless stars.

' So that's where I'm going, huh? '

I remembered my aunt saying that when we die we will become stars and remain in the sky.

' Ah... I died young. I had so much left to do. But-
Suddenly everything went black. Ah... So this is the end, huh? '

I thought while sighing inwardly.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello guys.... Miri here. This is my first novel and so I hope you may forgive my silly mistakes and provide me your most sincere support. Also if you can, try to give the credits of the images depicted to the owners/owners on pinterest only. That's all. Thank you in advance. Love you all.