Heartbroken

You just stood there in disbelief. Stood there as the elevator doors closed again.

Your legs felt so weak after that intense orgasm. You placed your back against the wall and slid down until you sat in a position with your knees close to your chest.

You needed time to process what happened. Whenever you two are alone, you loose control over your bodies and let your desires take over.

Everything happened so fast it felt like a blur. Almost as if it never happened.

You couldn't understand how two people can be so needy for each other. You two couldn't even stop yourselves when the elevator opened.

But was this just sexual attraction? Or was it more than that?

As much as you wanted to lie to yourself, you knew it was more than that for you. Because then why were you so upset when Joe left? Why did it bother you so much when he didn't even think to take a look back at you and see if you were okay?

But then again, he probably just didn't want to seem suspicious so he tried to get out of there as quickly as possible. And you couldn't blame him for that.

The elevator opened and you tried to get up but you could barely walk. Joe had given it to you even harder than the last time you two fucked. There was no way you could work like this so you asked to go home for the rest of the day.

And plus you needed some time to gather your emotions and really think about what it was you felt for Joe and what Joe felt for you.

That night you laid in bed rethinking about Joe's words.

He said couldn't stop thinking about you.

Was he actually talking about you or was he just talking about your pussy?

And everything he said after that was just about how good you sexually pleased him.

You couldn't lie the sex was amazing. Not just amazing, it was the best you ever had in your entire life and every second after you had just fucked, you craved for more.

And that was a big problem. You wanted this to last forever.

But at the same time you could tell he cared for you. He never forced anything on you and he always made sure you were comfortable and safe.

But then again, maybe that's just because he's a gentleman.

But what about the time he cared enough to come to your house and basically beg you to come back. He knew about your financial state and he didn't want to see you struggle. What about that?

Well maybe he just wanted you back so he could have sex with you again like he just did.

But you can't deny the way he looks at you... there's something in his eyes that tells you he feels more for you than just a woman who fulfills his sexual needs.

Man it's so hard to tell what this man feels, you thought to yourself. He truly is a Scorpio.

The next morning you woke up feeling a little better and more open minded. You obviously were just overthinking everything.

"If Joe truthfully loves me, or if he doesn't, it doesn't affect me in any way." you lied to yourself out loud hoping it would feel like the truth.

As you got up you checked the calendar and realized it was Dec 24, Christmas Eve. Along with it being Christmas Eve it was also your birthday.

You were so stressed about this whole Joe situation it totally escaped your mind.

Not that it mattered anyways. Always being far from your home, most of your birthday's were depressing and celebrated alone. So you clearly wanted to go to work to keep yourself busy.