Come Back for Me

Looking at Joe in front of you, your heart literally stopped beating and it felt like you forgot how to breathe. What was he doing here and how did he find you? Why would he ever want to meet you again? Were you still dreaming?

Your mind was running all over the place thinking of the most extreme sceneries for his visit. Was he here to send you to jail for seducing and sexuality assaulting him or was he here for some more love making?

All of your thoughts were broken when he finally spoke.

"Hi y/n"

Your stomach did a flip hearing your name come out from his mouth. You stood there dumbstruck. How did he know your name!?

"I... umm.. hi Da- I mean Mr. President." You noticed his secret service agents standing close by and caught yourself just in time.
"What are you doing here?"
You realized you might have came off as if you didn't want him here, but in reality you were trying your hardest not to smile like an idiot because of how happy you were to see him.

"I'm here to make a request." You noticed Joe looked really embarrassed and you couldn't quite figure out why he kept avoiding eye contact. Especially towards your... oh my god!

You looked down towards your chest and noticed your boobs were openly visible through your thin night gown. You quickly grabbed the coat behind your door to cover yourself. Now you knew why his secret service agent was coughing for no reason when he saw you.

"And what is this request of yours." You tried to play it cool as if that did not just happen. I mean it wasn't the first time he saw them.

Joe couldn't help himself and he shyly smiled at the situation.

God his smile really made you weak in the knees

God his smile really made you weak in the knees. And when he's embarrassed he looks even more adorable.

Looking back, Joe said, "Do you mind waiting out here while I have a private conversation inside?"

Not the private conversation again. You were certain by know that you guys were totally going to fuck again. It hadn't even been 24 hours since the last time you guys did it and you were still sore. Seriously what had become of you? Were you his hoe now?

But honestly speaking you wouldn't mind.

"I'm sorry Mr. President but I cannot leave you by yourself."

"Fine, I guess I'll just tell you out here." Joe clearly looked annoyed by his response.
"Well the thing is, the other workers at the White House told me somethings about you. They told me about your financial situation... you're broke? And I don't understand why in the world you decided to quit your job especially in your current state?" Joe's eyes gazed into your tiny apparent behind you which you knew wasn't so great.

"I think you know why Mr. President."

"Right... I umm... I think it's best, for the both of us, to place our past behind us. Look right now you need a job, and I can't leave knowing your condition and knowing I'm the reason your jobless."

"Are you sure you want me back Mr. President? Especially after everything that happened between us?"

Joe got nervous. He was obviously scared you were going to slip up and say something that would reveal your guys' little secret.

"Oh come on... no one has to know." Joe whispered that last part.

"And what if it happens again?" You wanted it to happen again. And the again. You wanted it to happen everyday.

But you were somewhat in control at this moment and knew that was right thing to say. As much as you hated it, if you were going to go back, you had to make sure nothing like this would happen again.

Joe's secret service agent interrupted your conversation, "Mr. President we have to go. We'll be late for your meeting."

"Just one more minute man. Look, about the things that happened between us, they really should have never happened."

You felt an ache in your heart hearing him say this. You knew this was the truth and you knew he thought of you no more than just a mistake, but you don't know why it hurt so bad to hear him say it out loud.

Maybe because of that little hope you had that it could have led to something more, which was obviously broken now.

"Actually there's something else I wanted to say about that moment. And that's the reason why I came here. When I was with you-"

"I'm sorry Mr. President but we really have to go." Darn him, he just had to cut him off at the worst moment.

"Okay okay let's go. And y/n... I'll be waiting to see you tomorrow. Please come back... For me?

"I'll think about it." you responded, even though you clearly knew the answer in your head.

But why did he had to say it like that?
'For me' As if you meant something to him.

And what was much worse was that he didn't even finish what he was going to say. Now you would never find out what he truly felt.

You stayed at your door to watch Joe walk back to his car. You didn't want to miss out on a single moment in which you got to look at him.

And to your surprise, just as his car was about to leave, Joe rolled down his window and looked back at you. And it wasn't just any look.

What did it mean? What did any of this mean? First he asked your co workers about you, learned your name and your condition

What did it mean? What did any of this mean? First he asked your co workers about you, learned your name and your condition. Then he personally came to your house to get you to come back? Was he possibly falling for you?

—————————————————————-
It makes me so happy people are actually eager to read more of this story. Sorry for taking forever to post. I'm busy because of finals. I literally wrote this at 5 am. I'll try to get the next chapter out soon. No need to abandon this story. I know I'm for sure not going to. 😏