Things Get Heated

*Smut Warning*
(Also I am not attacking Joe Biden  in any way.)
——————————————————————-

Your bodies were literally touching everywhere and your face just inches from his. His lips were so close to yours you could feel his breath.

You wanted to taste them so bad and now that they were so close to you, you did not want to loose the chance. So without much thought, you went for a small peck on his lips making it look like an accident. You immediately pulled back to apologized.

"Oh god I'm so sorry!"

But as you pulled back you saw something that you never expected. Joe was leaning in closer as if he did not want the kiss to end. You couldn't believe it and you went for it again this time properly kissing. Surprisingly he returned the kiss and deepened it even more. His soft lips felt so good on yours. He slid his wet tongue in your mouth sending shivers of pleasure throughout your body.

Unfortunately reality hit him and he pulled your face off of his. "Oh lord I am so sorry I-" The situation got so awkward you wanted to get up and run away.

But as you trying to get off of him, you accidentally rubbed your leg against his crotch and felt it. He was hard as a rock!

The thought of his hard cock made you extremely horny and your pussy was soaking wet now. You couldn't believe it. Did you actually make the President hard. You moved back, Joe still on the floor.

"Oh my god! Mr. President, I just made you hard!"

"What?! What are you talking about? I don't know what you're saying." Joe was so embarrassed.

"You don't have to lie Mr. President, I can clearly see your cock straining in your pants." You pointed at it to make it obvious.

Joe was clearly out of excuses so he said something that just made the situation worse. "Well that's because I'm... I'm big..."

You couldn't believe your ears. Did he just say that? You clearly took this as an invitation. "Can I... see it..?"

"Oh God what is wrong with you?!"

"I'm so sorry... but you don't have to lie about you not being hard."

"I already told you before. I am not hard."

"Then prove it."

"What? How am I supposed to do that?"

Joe's innocence and embarrassment was
turning you on even more. And the way he was laying there all soaked up, leaning back on his elbows, loosened tie, sleeves rolled up and legs slightly open. God was it a sight.

All of a sudden, a different persona awakened in you. You knew you would never be in a situation so perfect like this again. And plus you were probably going to get fired after this so why not make the best of this. You got on all fours and seductively crawled over to him until you reached between his legs. It was impossible for him not to drool. You slowly tugged on his belt, unbuckling it.

"What in the hell are you doing!?" Poor Joe looked so nervous, the fear in his face increasing. But it was very odd how he was not stopping you. So you decided to continue.

You unbuttoned his pants and slowly slid the zipper down. You pulled his pants low enough so you couldn't clearly see all of his underwear which happened to be in the pattern of the American flag. God how patriotic was he. Your eyes wanted to see his patriotic pistol so badly, especially now that it was clearly noticeable outlined by only the thin layer of his underwear. You lightly stroked it over his underwear.