The Phone Call

Warning: Some more smut
(not 3 chapters in a row with smut 😭)
———————————————————————

Great. Just great.

Now you were alone again, no way to get home, and with no panties on.

You wondered if this night could get any worse.

You were too upset to finish your food, no matter how good it was, so you called an Uber to get home.

Luckily the driver couldn't notice your missing panties underneath your dress.

Even if he did, you didn't care. You were too upset to care.

The whole way home, you tried your best not to cry.

It hurt. It hurt seeing Joe leave after he finally showed up many hours late. You were already hurt tonight when you thought he wasn't going to show up at all.

The most painful thing was that you were so excited for this date. Joe hinted you two were going to get it on later tonight but now that was ruined.

And that excitement was just starting to increase when he penetrated you under the table.

Now you were just plain frustrated.

But you couldn't blame Joe for the way things turned out. You knew he had responsibilities. He was in fact the most powerful man in the country.

In reality you weren't mad at him at all. Instead your were mad at yourself.

You were mad for falling for him, for loving him, knowing he is the president, knowing you two would always have to meet in secret, and knowing you could never marry him and truly be his.

Why? you thought to yourself. Why did my heart have to chose him?

Once you got home, you threw yourself on your bed. You didn't care to change out of your dress.

You held onto the necklace he gifted you and your eyes teared up.

All of a sudden, an intense feeling of regret took over you.

You realized you wasted about half of the time you had with him, by getting mad at him for coming late. Only if you knew the night was going to end this way, you wouldv'e enjoyed those moments a little more.

You wished you could go back in time and acted differently. Not be so stubborn and instead talked to him more. And maybe, you could have told him to finish fingering you until you came.

You were sexually frustrated right now. You hadn't had a release for a long time.

You had been craving for it since the day you sucked him off under the table. Joe told you to wait, he had to teach you a lesson, and you did.

You hadn't masturbated since. You didn't want to spoil it for tonight.

But that was all ruined. And now, because of all the frustration and pain you were feeling, you were in no mood to touch yourself.

You missed Joe's touch. And his touch was the only one you wanted.

After about an hour of tossing and turning, you still couldn't fall asleep. Not only were you upset, you were horny.

But then... your phone rang.

It was Joe.

You froze and stared at your screen for a while. You didn't know what to do.

You didn't expect him to call. Especially since he disappointed you for the second time tonight.

You answered it. Not having a clue of what to say.