One Last Time

I was wondering if I should stop giving smut warnings since isn't that considered a spoiler? It's funny how I'm asking this now when the story is ending soon. And it's funny how I've been saying the story is ending soon for like the last three weeks.
———————————————————————

Your feet were no longer touching the ground. The man lifted you with the grip of his arm on your abdomen, your back against his body. You were panicking.

His hand on your mouth... you thought you had felt it before. There was something oddly familiar about this man, but you couldn't quite figure it out. Your body was filled with too much fear to think clearly and your heart was beating like a drum.

You noticed he was taking you towards a car in a empty parking lot. You were more than certain by now that he was kidnapping you.

You swung your legs and tried to pull his arm away but it was useless. Luckily you remembered some self defense moves from that karate class you never took and you swung your leg backwards to kick the man in the balls, as hard as you could.

"Oooww fuuuuck!" The man released you and let out a painful groan.

You quickly pushed away and turned to see who it was... IT WAS JOE!

Your eyes were yearning to see him for so long and now he was right in front of you! You didn't understand.

He was slightly bent over as he held onto his crotch with a look of pain on his face.

"Oh Joe it's you!" You ran towards him and threw your arms around him embracing him in a tight hug. "It's you!"

Joe looked a little startled as his arms spread open allowing you to hug him.

You were so overwhelmed by seeing him, you couldn't hold your tears back.

You never wanted to let him go... never again.

"Hey... sweetheart." Joe returned the hug and hugged you back tighter. He was the best hugger in the world.

You pulled back your face from his chest to look him in the eyes. "But Joe why did you? How did you get here? I- I don't understand- you scared the shit out me."

"Oh baby I'm so sorry." Joe grabbed your face with both of his hands and kissed your forehead. "There was a capital police officer coming towards your way. I didn't want him to see me, and I couldn't have just called your name. That's why I had to grab you all of a sudden."

You were all worried about never meeting him for no reason. He had came to you instead. You were so filled with joy by seeing him, you forgot all the horrible things of that day and the night before.

"Oh Joe, I thought I was getting kidnapped!"

"Aw sorry if I scared you babe. I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No no don't worry... I don't mind getting kidnapped by you." At this comment Joe gave you a sly smile and you felt yourself blush.