Down Below

Smut warning again 👀
—————————————————————-

You had to think of a way to sneak into the Oval Office. You knew if you got caught you would be in big trouble. But Joe would have your back, right?

That's when you overheard your coworker say he was going to take some water to the President.

He placed a jug of water on a cart and walked away to get something. The surface of the cart was covered with a cloth that fell to the floor. No one could tell what was placed on the lower level of the cart.

And that's when you got the craziest idea.

You looked around and the coast was clear. Before anyone returned, you quickly hid under the cart and made sure you were not visible from any side.

You sat there and waited.

Never before were you daring enough to do something that felt this illegal. Joe really turned you into a different person.

Your coworker returned and struggled to pushed the cart, "I don't remember the carts being this heavy." he said to the other people in the kitchen.

This was so nerve wrecking. You felt like you were about to get caught any moment now.

But the wheels started moving and you remembered how to breathe again.

After some time the cart finally stopped. And you heard a voice.

"Thank you. You may leave."

It was Joe's voice!

You couldn't believe your crazy idea actually worked. You made it to the Oval Office.

You heard footsteps going away from you and then a door closed.

But the problem was, you weren't sure if Joe was the only one in the room. So you decided to wait a little longer and see if you heard any other voices.

You didn't hear new voices but you did heard something else.

Someone was breathing heavily.

The noises were coming from the direction you heard Joe's voice.

Soon they turned into small grunts and moans.

You were more than certain it was Joe's voice. But what was he doing?

You carefully pulled up the cloth, just enough to peak and look around.

Joe was the only one in the room. You could only see his face since he was sitting behind his desk. And based on his facial expressions, you knew exactly what he was doing.

He was jerking off!

With one hand, Joe was holding onto a photo in front of him, while the other was down below.

Catching him masturbating made you feel a whole new level of excitement. You felt a tingly sensation build up in between your legs as you continued to watch him.

"Oh god... " Joe sighed, furrowed his eyebrow and bit down his lip. You could tell he was close.