We Meet Again

Note: I just want to clarify Jill does not exist in this fanfic because I love her and Joe's relationship too much.
—————————————————————-

Driving home you couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened. After you left the office you were so overwhelmed and immediately went to quit your job. You didn't have it in you to ever face Joe again. You were so ashamed of yourself.

Yet at the same time, you had this weird feeling of excitement in you. You guys actually fucked!

You knew you were horny for him but this horny? You became a different person. Seeing Joe really lit up something in you.

Once you got home you went to take a cold shower. Undressed in front of the mirror, you ran your hands over neck and chest brushing every part of your body he kissed. His love bites were clearly visible and you got butterflies in your stomach thinking of how he left his mark on you.

After the shower you went to lay in bed. But as soon as you closed your eyes, the images of the recent events wouldn't stop playing in your head. The smell of his cologne, his beautiful smile, his warm body all repeatedly played in your mind.

The short moment you had with him after you both returned from your highs was so special. It felt like the world was complete and you didn't want anything more from life.

You hugged your pillow imagining it was his warm embrace. You could almost feel his strong arms hugging you back. You craved his touch. Just once more you thought... once more you wanted to taste his soft thin lips.

It had only been a few hours since these events occurred but you were all hot and bothered once again

It had only been a few hours since these events occurred but you were all hot and bothered once again. Even the cold shower wasn't any help.

It wasn't long before you started touching yourself to the thought of him. You imagined your fingers to be his.

But nothing could compare to his touch, the way he teased you, the way he constantly had you on the edge, the way he felt inside of you...

This wasn't anything new to you. You had spent many nights watching his videos, his edits and flicking your bean to them. The only thing that changed was now you didn't have to imagine. You could always think back to the moments you had with him.

You hit your peak but it felt no where as good as the one you had earlier. You felt so empty and unsatisfied. You wanted him. No you needed him. And you knew no one in the world could make you feel the way he did.

But sadly you knew the truth, you could never be his. Him being the President and you being a nobody. If people found out he had an affair with his servant, that would destroy his reputation forever. And you could never do that to your love. So you had to keep this a secret. It hurt knowing that you couldn't even brag about this to your friends.

You tossed and turned all night and just couldn't fall asleep. Your heart was so confused. Should you be happy that your dream of getting railed by Joe came true or sad that you'll never be able to meet him again? And to make matters worse, you were jobless now and about to homeless soon if you didn't find a way to pay your rent in time. You cried yourself to sleep that night.

The next morning you woke up to a knock at the door. Your panties were soaked. Joe was on your mind all night that you even had a wet dream about him. But just as he was about to give it to you, somebody had to knock on the door and ruin everything.

You had no energy or motivation to get up. It wasn't until then you realize how sore you were. Joe had really given it to you hard yesterday.

Who could be at the door, you thought to yourself. You had no family or friends that lived nearby.

It had to be the apartment owners you thought, always bothering you to pay your rent. You depressingly walked towards the door not in the mood at all to have an argument with them.

But as soon as you opened the door...  you couldn't believe who was in front of your eyes.

It was Joe!

It was Joe!