All tied up

Warning: Smut! I repeat smut!
(aka bedonkadonking 😁)
———————————————————————

You had to be honest, seeing wet Joe was a whole different turn on.

The two of you were soaking wet by the time you made it inside

The two of you were soaking wet by the time you made it inside. But your clothes weren't the only thing that was wet.

Your mind was going to all types of dirty places just thinking about how Joe was in your home, by himself, and at night.

"I think you should take a shower and change into something dry." You told Joe.

"No. I think WE should take a shower."

Joe stepped closer and threw off the coat from you that he had previously given to you. He slowly pulled off your top and placed his lips on yours. You walked back leading him to the shower, your lips never leaving each other.

Joe couldn't keep his hands off of you. He gripped your ass and slightly squeezed your cheeks.

Water was dripping from both of you and ruining the carpet and you tried your best to knock as few things as possible. But honestly, at this point you didn't care anymore.

Both of you stepped into the shower and you turned on the water. The hot water felt so nice and soothing as it hit your cold skin.

Joe unclipped your bra while his kisses traveled down to your neck and then to your breasts.

Each kiss made you wetter and your nipples were still hard from being out in the cold rain.

Joe got on one knee and his mouth lowered to your stomach as he softly kissed you there. He pulled down your skirt, bit the corner of your panties and used his mouth to pull them down before taking them off completely with his hands.

You were completely naked now. Being undressed by Joe had to be one of the sexiest things you ever experienced.

Next it was his turn to get undressed. He hesitantly took off all of his clothes and for the first time you saw him completely naked.

"Sorry." Joe said avoiding eye contact.

"Sorry? For what?"

"Well you know... I can't always be young. My body is nowhere near as good as yours."

You felt so bad that he thought this way.  His insecurities made him so human and that just made you love him even more.

"Oh Joe... please don't say that." You spoke in a sympathetic voice to show how much you meant it. "I think you're beautiful, inside and out. Your age never mattered to me and it never will."

Joe finally looked you in the eye, gave a warm smile and softy rubbed your cheek.

You meant it. He was in great shape despite being 78 years old, especially with those toned arms. And those hairy legs of his were definitely a turn on.