So... is it a date?

You didn't know what to feel. Just seconds ago you were telling yourself you hated him and you would never talk to him again.

And now that he was in front of your eyes, your heart was telling you something different.

Nothing made sense. This wasn't the first time he showed up in front of your apartments, but last time he had a purpose for his visit. What was he doing here now? And worst of all why was he alone? Why weren't his his secret service agents with him?

He wasn't wearing his usual suit yet he still looked insanely handsome in his causal outfit. Just looking at him you felt all the weight that was on your chest disappear and turn into a warm exciting feeling.

No! You said to yourself. You can't let this happen again. You just made a promise to yourself. He's probably just here to have more sex and whatever happens, you won't give it to him.

You knew it felt impossible, but you had to be strong and tell him he can't keep using you like his hoe. You can't stand the emptiness you feel when he leaves. And that feeling just worsens knowing he doesn't love you.

So the only way to stop all of this suffering, was to avoid him.

You realized you were still standing in your doorway. Walking toward his car you wiped your face to erase any evidence that showed you were just having a breakdown.

Joe turned to look at you and smiled, "Happy birthday beautiful."

Your heart did a leap seeing him smile and hearing him say those words

Your heart did a leap seeing him smile and hearing him say those words. You couldn't think straight enough to say anything back.

"Hey get in the car. Let's go for a drive."

"What?" was all you could manage to say. What did he mean go for a drive. What was he was up to.

"I said get in the car beautiful." Joe continued to smile at you.

It was so hard to say no when he looked at you like that.

"Where are we going?" You had to be honest this was kinda scary. The only thing you two did when you were alone was have sex. This was so new to you.

"Anywhere you like." Joe said giving that side smile which always looks like he just winked.