Chapter 7: Baby

Every member of the ORC was quietly enjoying the dinner Y/N had prepared for them when suddenly, said girl walked out through the living room wall. They were about to greet her when her disheveled state made their eyes widen in horror. Rias and Akeno quickly ran up to the girl and barraged her with worried questions such as 'what happened' or 'who did this to you'. 

"Ugh, calm down, why are you guys so freaked out anyway?" Y/N massaged her neck.

"Y/N... there's a sword, literally pierced through your chest. How are you even standing? And who's the bastard who did this to you?!" Rias firmly gripped your shoulders.

Y/N: Oh, so that explains the metallic taste... damn.

Akeno: Y/N dear, please answer the question.

Y/N: Okay, first of all, it's not a sword, it's a dagger, get your facts straight. And second of all, there's no reason for me to tell you who did this because I already killed him, m'kay. Now, could any of you please heat up some leftovers for me cuz I need me some food... and a shower, so brb. 

Without letting the others speak, you quickly left to go take a shower, on your way, you pulled out the dagger from your chest. Once in your bathroom, you put your new weapon in your inventory, and then pulled out a healing potion to heal your wound. "I ain't dying of something as stupid as bloodloss, I've been doing that plenty every month since I was 13." 

Stepping inside the glass shower, you turning on the tap, you let the scorching hot water hit your body, let out a content sigh, you closed your eyes. The water was probably as hot as the water that burned Todoroki judging by the amount of steam there was now inside the bathroom. You had purposely removed all the shower curtains from the house and replaced them with either a glass shower or a bathtub, the reason is that you hate shower curtains with a burning passion, there have been countless times when the thin layer of demonic plastic has got stuck with your back or your ass, startling you and half the time, you would end you slipping, and your dumbass would always try to grab the running water to stop yourself from falling, WHICH OBVIOUSLY NEVER WORKS BUT YOU KEEP ON DOING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. 

-Time skip brought to you by Y/N committing arson on a shower curtain factory-

After a few minutes of being in your deep shower thoughts, you finally got out and dried yourself. Since you couldn't contain your inner otaku, you put on some anime merch and went downstairs to eat dinner with everyone else.  

'*sigh* what can I say, Naruto was one of the first anime I've ever watched

'*sigh* what can I say, Naruto was one of the first anime I've ever watched...' Now at the dinner table, you thanked Akeno for heating up your food and started to eat. The dining room was in comfortable silence when Rias decided to break it.  

"Could you please tell us how you almost died just now?"

Y/N: You're overexaggerating, it was just a small flesh wound... it could have been way worse.