Chapter 20

You silently watched Issei struggle to get up the hill as the girls tried to cheer him on. "Just a few more feet!" Rias waved her arm. "Visualise, Issei!" Akeno advised.

"Try manifesting." You yawned out and leaned against Asia, resting your chin on her head. Rias, Akeno, and Koneko barged into your room at 5 AM and dragged you to the training camp. You were about to go to bed but that wasn't the worst part, the worst was that they made you go out on a Sunday morning. SUNDAY. MORNING.

Lord have mercy for you were so close to just go to the underworld and kill Riser then and there. You honestly have no idea how you managed to cool yourself before you got yourself to hell jail. 'Does hell even have a prison?' You weren't sure but you're pretty sure you'll find out soon enough, either sending someone there or getting sent there yourself.

'But then again, what's so bad about prison anyway. You get to live with cool roommates without paying rent or taxes, and you also get free food which is a bonus. You'll have your phone and you won't have to see people you don't want to.' Before you considered actually going to prison, M/n pawed your leg.

There was a stick in his mouth as he excitedly wagged his tail. Baby Jesus was wrapped around his neck too, but not tight enough to actually choke him. Thankfully, the two children vibed, there was no hate or malice between them so you didn't have to worry about double homicide.

Letting Asia go, you took the offered stick and yeeted it. And without wasting a second, the two animals ran, well, M/n ran but poor Q/n was mercilessly dragged by the canine. He dangled in the dog's wake like that dangly thing that swings in the back of your throat.

꧁ ꧂

You were all sitting behind the dining table and eating dinner. God, there were so many potatoes, it would have made Sasha's so happy if she saw this.

"Don't you dare try to peel me." Koneko glares at Issei.

He quickly waves his hands in panic, "I-I would never. I was just picturing you naked. Ehahahahah!"

Rias changed the topic before Koneko could kill the boy. "So, Y/n, where have you been? None of us saw you since the training began."

"Nowhere really, I just went to a place where there are zombie children and, ya know, killed them. Just normal training things." That my friends were a lie. You just opened a gate and let your soldiers do all the killing while you took a long ass nap and played with your pets after.

"How is that training? Shouldn't children be weak overall?" Kiba asked.

"Yes, but today's training was more mental, ya know. People tend to go easy on kids or just overall not hurt them. So what I did was, mentally prepare myself for hurting cute things, like children, for protection." Another fat lie, you'd be more than happy to kick a child to the next dimension, for free. Kids aren't cute, they're demonic parasites.

"Well, I'm glad you're taking this seriously, Y/n." Rias stood up, "That was delicious and fulfilling, I think we should head to the baths now."

Issei shot up, "You're all going together?!" stars were visible in his eyes.

"That would be the plan~" Rias winked at you before turning to him, "Would you like to come along? You want to see us naked together, don't you? I don't mind. You, Akeno?"

Said girl wrapped her arms around yours and giggled, "No, I think it sounds fun. What about you, Y/n? Wanna give the boy a little show~"

"That depends..." You side glanced at him and smirked when he stiffened, "Can he be a good boy and watch quietly?"

Rias's left brow twitched in annoyance seeing you be so flirty, "And you, Koneko?"

"I'd rather die." She deadpanned.

"Oh well, sorry." Issei collapsed to the ground, "Well, that's just melodramatic."

"You peep, I'll kill you after letting Y/n neuter you." The Neko threatened.

"Awe~ I'm included." You cooed at her, earning yourself a punch in the arm from the white cat.

"Shut it."

꧁ ꧂

"Hey, Issei, can you come here for a sec?" You waved him over towards the kitchen.

"Yo, what's up?"

"I want you to get a hold of Draig, form a contract with him." You started doing the dishes.

"Contract? Wait, how do you know about Draig?!"

"That doesn't matter, but what does matter is winning the rating game, right?" You hand him the clean wet plate.

He took a towel and started to wipe, "Yeah, I know..."

"And you're willing to do anything to stop the engagement, right?"

"Of course!"

"Then I want you to make a deal with that dragon of yours, I'll even help you with your training." You hand him another plate.

"Ok, I get that, thanks... but how do I meet him again? He just pops up in random dreams and crap..." He grumbles.

You finished washing the dishes and rinsed your hands, "Simple, you should start meditating, every night before you go to bed." Before you left, you dried your hands on his back and made your way towards the baths.