Chapter 23

Igris easily caught his punch in his hand. But before Riser could say or do anything, his head was bitten off by Tank.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be one of the strongest?" You mocked before gently petting the ice bear on its head. "Please don't eat that, Tank. Rotten food is bad for your digestive system."

You were satisfied when he -being the good boy that he is- spat out the chewed-out head of Riser. "Good boy Tank, you too Igris."

While you were praising the two, Riser regenerated. He was glaring daggers at you while you were simply cooing at the ball of fluff. "Oh my God, I didn't know you could wag your tail!"

"STOP PLAYING AROUND AND TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!" He threw a fireball at you.

You didn't spare a glance at his "attack" and rightfully so cuz your boy easily swatted away like it was some common fly.

"Thank you Igris, but you didn't have to." You side-eyed him, "A pathetic excuse of an attack like that is a waste of our time." You just shrug. "But alas, we must provide entertainment to our little devil friends."

Patting the two on the back, you gently nudged them forward. "Go wild kids. Mama will be watching."

Without waisting a second, the two sprinted into action. Sigh, "Mama's brave boys. FUCK 'EM UP KIDS!"

 And let's just say you got a new toy that serves both as a punching bag and stress reliever. You watch as Riser got turned into minced meat, being diced into small pieces, mauled, and squashed. "If you can't kill 'em, break 'em." 

You continue watching and you have to admit, the two were adamant about painting the arena red. Who knows how long it's been but Riser still refused to give up. Probably because Igris and Tank didn't give him any room to say or do anything, but who cares. 

On the other side, the devils have already gotten bored of seeing the man being treated like a rag doll. They continued with the celebration, already knowing who will end victorious in this fight, can they even call it that? It was more like a mother taking her rowdy teens to break room therapy. Though it was entertaining to watch. 

"STOP!" A burst of fire popped up between you and the moshpit. "Please stop this! My brother learned his lesson, so please stop!" It was Ravel. Tears were streaming down her face as she begged you. 

"Ugh, fine but-" You walked towards her and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Tell your parents that if you don't end up as the next head, I will do much worse to them and their beloved little boy. Got it?"

She shakingly nods her head, you smiled down at her before looking at your two soldiers, who were playing house now with Riser playing as a bowl of mashed potato. You whistle at the two and they immediately stop and turned to you. 

"Sorry to cut this short boys but we're done here." Igris just nodded while there was a small pout on Tank's face, "Aww, don't be like that, I'll find another toy for you later. I promise?" That seems to satisfy him before they both dissolve into black particles. 

The moment they disappear, Ravel wasted no time rushing to her older brother. He was still in the process of regenerating... and missing a head. 

Then you were teleported back to the party. 

Leaning on the banister, you covered your mouth, "That felt so violating..."

"Y/N! YOU DID IT!"

"W-what?"

And before you knew it, you were crowded by the ORC and Sirzechs. The man laughed and patted you on the back, "Guess there was no reason to worry, huh, my little sister-in-law?"

"In-law?"

"That was truly magnificent, for a human." Grayfia said. "And correct, in-law. If lady Rias has no suitor, then others will push for her hand in marriage, but if you're there to keep them at bay. Especially after the display of your power just now, we can finally be at peace without worrying for the Lady's chastity."

"And we were about to announce your engagement after the party and Rias doesn't seem to mind." Sirzechs grinned, "And everything seems to work out in the end. Don't you agree?"

"It couldn't have been better." Rias wrapped her arm around yours.

"Wait a damn minute! Don't I have a say in this!"

"Oh, and Rias," The sis con pulled out a box and handed it to her, "here are the mutated pieces you requested."

"Thank you, brother. You're the best." The two siblings shared a hug.

"WHAT IN THE JESUS CHRIST IS HAPPENING?!" You yell out.

Rias turned to you and kissed you, wrapping her arm around your neck. You were about to kiss her back before feeling something enter your chest. 

"Welcome to the family, Y/n." She said against your lips before pulling away. 

You were about to yell at her before you heard a loud gasp. Issei rushed to you and hugged you. "FUCK YEAH! Pawnsies!"

"Agh for fucks sake, I'm a pawn."

"That you are, dear."

"Fuck you Rias."

"That can be arranged. But not now, wait till we get home." She sent you a wink.

"But I won't." Akeno whispered in your ear before pulling Issei off of you. 

"Are we actually about to do this?" You ask as you got dragged somewhere by Akeno.

"Oh yes, we are." She pulled you out of the building and into a bush maze in the garden. 

She pulled you in behind a bridge. You accidentally trip on something and fall onto your knees in front of her. She smirks and leans her back against a wall and props her leg on your shoulder. Her silky perfect thigh presses onto your cheek as she hooks her leg on your shoulder and back, pulling you close.

"I think you've earned yourself a reward, don't you?" She loosens her belt around her robe, exposing her stomach and all.

"Comando, huh? You planned this?" You squeez her thighs.

"I knew you wouldn't lose to a man like that." She runs her long slender finger through your hair before pullin on them. "You know what to do~"

You smirk, "I do."