Chapter 15

"Why am I here again?" Y/N deadpanned as she watches the four devils play tennis. 

Next to her stood Koneko, also spectating the match. "Because the thots are thirsty for you and they want to go to the familiar forest first."

Ignoring the first part, Y/n looked at the small bean, handing her a chocolate bar, "But why can we all go together, it'd be easier and faster."

"They're just too prideful, and besides, the titty squad wants to impress you." Koneko started eating the sweets. 

"You're really blunt..." Y/n took a sip of her drink, while the crowd of boys cheered wildly when Akeno's skirt flew up a bit. 

"Look who's talking, you hypocrite." Koneko leaned on the taller girl's chest, hiding from the sun's rays. 

"I was just saying... well, whatever." Y/n shifter her gaze to the now-magic match, "Why the hell do they all wear white panties? And didn't they agree on not using magic?"

"Funny how underwear is the first thing you noticed." Koneko pinched her cheek.

"It's not like it was that hard or anything, they're practically glowing through their skirts, no wonder the boys are excited, and some girls too." Rias hit the ball a bit too hard and now it was hurdling towards the two girls with full force. 

"WATCH OUT!"

Y/n caught the ball with one hand and yawned boredly, "Why don't you girls play something else? I don't think your rackets can handle any more abuse." and sure enough, all the wires in the rackets snapped. 

"I know I already said this, but... why the fuck am I here?! If I really wanted to go to the Familiar Forest, I can just tag along with any of the two houses." You tap your hand on the table, in annoyance. 

"My, my, how disloyal of you, Y/n." Akeno hugged you from behind, faking being hurt.

"Thank you, I'm afraid of commitment." You grumble.

"Anyway, thank you for agreeing to be the referee for tonight's game, Y/n." Rias sent a smile to you. 

From behind the table you were forcibly strapped onto -thanks to the redhead and ger lackeys- you glared at her, "I didn't agree to shit! You literally gave me a drugged burger and dragged my unconscious ass here! And not to mention the sorry excuse of a drug you used on me, YOU DIDN'T EVEN USE GOOD KIND!!"

Rias and Akeno merely chuckled at your anger and walked away but before the damn period head left, she crouched do and whispered in your ear, "If you do as I say, I promise to make it up to~"

'You horny mother fucker...' While the two teams started strategizing, you managed to free your hand from the hundred layers of duct tape. Instead of freeing yourself and running away like a normal person, you decided to take revenge. No one and I mean no one messes with your food and gets away with it.

The game started shortly after. Right, when Rias caught the ball Tsubaki had thrown, a creating song began to play. 

Whores in this house

There's some whores in this houseThere's some whores in this houseThere's some whores in this house (Hol' up)

They all stopped what they were doing and shakingly looked in the direction the sinful song was coming from. 

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah