Christmas Special

You came out of a gate at 5 am in the morning, tired, you took a quick shower and immediately went to bed. Throwing your clothes and towels, you finally got to your bed, not caring where your clothes lands, you flopped down on your layer of comfort and warmth. 

Finally getting comfortable enough to sleep, you cocooned yourself in your blankets. Succumbing to the pleasures of softness and coziness, your eyelids grew heavy, your breathing became calm and steady, finally, sleep took over you. 

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" Sudden screeches of banshees startled you. 

Jumping out of your bed, you fell off and landed with a loud thud. Groaning, your tired baggy eyes looked at the 6 blushing girls that stared back at her. "What is it now?" You croaked out, wrapping yourself back into your covers. 

The girls sweatdropped after seeing your action, Rias was the first to talk, "Y/N, do you know what day it is?"

Y/N: Whatever it is, it's too early...

Akeno: No, silly, it's Christmas.

Y/N: So?

Asia: Everyone's downstairs waiting for you, come celebrate with us.

Y/N: I don't celebrate anything, and why are you celebrating Christmas anyway, you guys are devils.

Rias: Come on, Y/N. Just come down and celebrate with us, it's going to be fun~

"No." you covered your head by the blanket, waiting for the others to leave you alone. Holidays and festivals always give you a bittersweet taste, sure, the atmosphere and lights were nice, but seeing everyone having fun with family and friends made you realize just how lonely you really are, it hurt... a lot. Just so you don't feel the immense isolation, you grew up locking yourself in your room, far far away from any crowds and laughter. 'I know I'm acting like the Grinch, but at least I won't do something stupid as to try stealing Christmas... that's just too much work.'

"I don't care what you say because... YOU. ARE. CELEBRATING. WITH. US." Rias firmly stated, then she and the other girls started dragging you downstairs, ignoring your protest. Xenovia put you down on the couch with you in your cocoon.

"Merry Christmas, Y/N." Kiba and Issei greeted with a cheer. 

"You too." You tiredly answered, you curled inside your blankets and laid your head on the armrest of the couch. You cuddled M/C as he sat on your lap, you got so comfortable, you fell asleep.

Seeing your tired state, the others decided to let you be. For a few hours, they talked amongst themselves and ate some food, nearing the time 12 pm, it started to snow. The excitement was written on everyone's face, Irina ran up to you and shook you awake. 

Irina: OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH Y GOD, Y/N, IT'S SNOWING!

Y/N: And? It's winter, of course, it's going to snow, It's not a big deal.

Irina: Not a big deal? NOT A BIG DEAL?! Of course, it's a big deal, it's snowing today of all days, this is obviously a sign from God himself. 

Y/N: But he's de-

Irina: Don't you dare finish that sentence, Y/N.

Without letting you say another word, the angel pulled you out of your covers and brought you to the backyard where the others were playing in the snow. Xenovia, Rias, Koneko, Kiba, and Issei were having a snowball fight, while Akeno, Asia, and Gasper were making a snowman.

Letting a gentle snowflake fall on your hand, you watched it slowly melt, despite the cold, it brought a warm feeling in your chest. It was a strange feeling, but not unwelcome, 'Maybe this time, things could be different...' 

Feeling a gaze from someone, you turned around to look at Irina, she had a worried look on her face. She held your free hand and intertwined her fingers with yours, "Are you okay?"

For the first time in a while, you let out a real genuine smile, your gaze softened, making the other girl blush, "Yeah, I'm better now... thanks." You couldn't help yourself anymore, you hugged Irina and rested your head on her shoulder, you were content, happy... included. Finally, you were with people, people who genuinely cared for you, not because you're rich, not because you had famous parents, not because you were vulnerable, but because you're you, because, you're Y/N. 

You felt happier when the angel hugged you back, nuzzling into your neck. But your peaceful time was interrupted by jealous stares and a snowball that hit Irina square in the face. "Yo, it's no time for love dovey couple's time, so stop leeching off of Y/N-senpai." Koneko glared at the angel. 

Xenovia: Yeah, Irina, I took first dibs in having Y/N's children, so wait for your turn. 

Rias: No one's allowed to have her! Y/N belongs to me!

Everyone: She doesn't belong to you!

You watched as they all started to have a snowball fight, even the boys joined. Chuckling, you shook your head, "God, what am I going to do with you guys..." 'At this point, I think I'm morosexual.'

A/N:

This is my first time writing a special so I hope you guys don't hate it too much. Well anyway, Merry Christmas everyone and stay safe, science it's quarantine, eat as much as you like or whatever, and if you don't celebrate Christmas (like me) then have a great day. Tell me if you guys want a new year's special too, if you don't, that's fine too.