Chapter 9

Issei was getting his ass handed to him by Freed, while you sat on the couch and enjoyed the beatdown. You decided to step in when Asia tried to protect Issei. 

When Freed tried to slash Asia's clothes off with his sword, you swiftly pulled her to your chest and grabbed the sword, effortlessly stopping it before kicking the male in the gut, sending him crashing through the wall. You gave the sweet nun a gentle smile, "Sorry for keeping you waiting." you said and turned to Freed. 

Freed: Well well well, what do we have here. What's a sexy thing like you doing here?

Y/N: You know, the usual, putting pieces of shit like you back in their place.

Freed: ~Oh, sharp tongue, me likey.

You scrunch your nose in disgust. Just when you were about to attack, an all too familiar magic circle was formed in the middle of the room. From it, the rest of the ORC came out. 

Kiba: Hey Issei, we came here to help, but it seems like Y/n already has things covered. 

Akeno: Oh, this is gross, talk about a nasty mess.

Koneko: An eggs-orcist.

Freed got up from the ground, "Hell yeah, now we got ourselves a good ole fashion gangbang." he then turned to you and smirks, "Hey, hot stuff, whatcha say if you and me team up since we're the only humans here and all."

"You're done here, sorry to disappoint you but they're one of us." Kiba drew his sword and pointed it at the exorcist. 

Freed: ~Oh I'm far from disappointed trust me, so what's the deal? You're the pitches and he's the catcher?

Kiba: For a priest that's quite the mouth you've got there.

Y/n: Idk, Kiba. There are a lot of students who started shipping Kisei.

Freed: What are you, the impiety police? Get off your high horse douchebag. Hunting your kind is my only concern, so stop preaching and let's get to it!

Akeno: ~Ara ara, this guy is certainly a piece of work. 

Freed: And you, my dear, are a hot piece of ass just like your friend over there. ~Oh those eyes are killing me. *giggles* There's nothing I lust after more than a sexy devil bitch. 

Y/N: *Sigh* Honestly same... preach on my guy, preach on. 

Freed: ~Oh, something tells me, you and I are gonna get along quite well.

Y/N: I doubt it. Oh, btw, I'm gonna start calling you Hisoka 2.0 cuz you be saying '~Oh' like a thousand times, FYI. 

"If you really want a 'sexy devil bitch', come and get some." A sudden blast of dark magic was fired at the wiggling priest, who barely managed to dodge it by the nick of a second. Rias lowered her hand once the magic circle was gone, "But I really don't think you can handle it. Nobody hurts one of my servants."

Issei: President...

Freed: ~Well, look who finally show their tits, don't get ahead of yourself, though I'm pretty sure I just heard 'em!

'This is going to take forever... ' You let out a sigh. You've seemed to have forgotten that you still had poor Asia in your hands, who was now a fully red steaming tomato. "Oh shit, sorry." You gently let her go. 

"O-oh no, no harm done, i-it was actually... nice." She shyly answered, not meeting your eye. 

While the two of you were having some friendly little small talks, Freed was getting tossed around like the dirty little rag doll he is. Suddenly, a purplish-blue gate whole thingy appeared on the ceiling. Then a giant wooden wardrobe landed on a cocky Freed. 

Koneko then carried Issei over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes and stepped in the teleportation circle with everyone else. "Come on, Y/N. It's time for us to go. Sadly I can't bring you with us since you're not part of my household yet, but you need to leave this place immediately." Rias ordered, worry laced to her voice. 

You lazily put your hand over Asia's shoulders and boredly looked at the redhead and her peerage, "Nah, I'm staying here with Asia. See you girls back at the house since we obviously didn't have time to go to Issei's place for dinner, I let Igris 'borrow' some ingredients from a random store in Kyoto, so there should be food prepared when you get back home."

Rias lightly frowned, "Are you sure about this, I know your strong but..."

You hummed in thought, "Fine, how about this. I'll bring Asia with me back to the house and let my shadow buddies handle the crow people. Deal? Deal!" Without letting any of the girls respond, you summon 8 of your shadow knights, who then immediately sprinted into action. You took Asia's hand and lead her towards the exit. 

Sighing and slowly getting used to your bullshit, the ORC reluctantly left. You were getting close to the front door when you suddenly felt a gentle tug on your sleeve, turning around, you saw a teary-eyed Asia, "Please, just leave while you still can, I'll be fine, I don't what to be a bother."

*Sigh* "You're too kind for your own good." You stooped and gently brushed your thumb along the sweet bean's cheek, "You're not a bother, trust me, have faith in me and my abilities. Now let's go, Igris made paella and I'm hungry." You turned back to the door and started walking. 

-Tima skip brought to you by 🎤sawarasenai🥰kimi😸wa⛓shoujo👻na💅no?✨böKù🌸Wâ🧚‍♂️ÿARiçHiñ👸BįCChī😾ńO😩oSû🚣‍♀️Dà🎉YO💦- 

You ended up staying up all night to stay in guard while letting Asia sleep in your room. You actually just ate mac 'n cheese and watched the latest episodes of Attack on Titan in the living room. 

Now, you were sleeping on your couch after asking Issei to show Asia around town. The annoying jingle of your phone stir you awake, cursing underneath your breath, you answered, "Ugh, promised neverland here, you make 'em, we eat 'em. What can I do for you?" 

Issei: W-wait what!? N-never mind, Y/N, this is an emergency, Asia got abducted by Yuuma. Me, Kiba, and Koneko are going to save her, meet us at the  Church. *hangs up*

"Bitch, don't hang up on me, that's my job. Stupid disrespectful mother fucking-" You grumble as a got up and used [Shadow Exchange] to show up at the randevu place. 

[Shadow Exchange] - Can switch positions with any previously summoned shadow. It does not appear to have a distance limit. It has a cooldown of 3 hours at the base level of 1. At level 2, it's reduced to 2 hours.