Hello again!

Hello my fellow traumatized bitches, I hope you're all suffering the same way as I am. School started and already I want it to end.

Honestly, I prefer being in quarantine and taking online classes. It made me understand how short and pointless life is and that helped me with my social anxiety. Yay!

Anyway, the point of this update is that I'm making a new and improved version of this fic.

Rest assured, I'm not deleting this one, it's just gonna stay here and chill, collect digital dust, or whatever.

So just as a heads up, these are things about the fic so read if you want to. If you don't, I don't care but I highly suggest you do.

Here we go:

-First of all, this new one is going to be a tad bit darker. So here are the TW: family abuse, mental and physical abuse, self-harm, mention/thought of suicide, homophobia. There are a couple more but these are like the major ones. So if any of you are sensitive or get triggered, I advise you not to read the new one. I'm also putting this on the first chapter as a notice and as a warning.

-Second, Instead of using the classic "Y/n and F/n", I will be using four underscores instead. For example: ____. I've read so many reader x character fics, I might as well change my real name into Yin or Fin. It also gets really annoying to read them. 

-Third, I will be giving you the physical traits instead of the h/c, h/l, y/s/c, and etc. So it'll be more of an oc reader. But before you go and say "Oh I'm white, or black or brown." I'm only giving you the color of your eyes, the length, and the color of your hair. And I will be very rarely talking or describing the reader when I write so you can imagine yourself however you want. I will not put anything about the color of your skin, so you don't have to imagine yourself having a vitamin deficiency white skin that's also somehow soft and perfect as a baby's ass - unless you want to, then that's perfectly fine. Besides, I doubt you can go all character design when and if you get reincarnated after you die, so... yeeeeaaaahhhh

-Fourth, the girls won't immediately go and try the fuck the MC the moment they see her, just like any other real relationship, I will try my best to write the process of the falling in love part. (Even if I've never been in a relationship or had a crush)

-Fifth, at the end of every chapter, there will be a little note and facts about the characters, mostly about the MC.

And that's about it, I think. I'm writing this in the middle of the night so my mind is a little fussy.

The new story should be out in a week or so, so keep an eye out.

That's all I wanted to say, so good night, good morning, good evening to you all in whatever part of the world you are right now. I'm gonna sleep.