Chapter 11

"Early morning training?"

"Your fight with the fallen angels made one thing clear, we need to get you worked up to your peak physical condition as soon as we possibly can."

"Oh, great."

The door of the club room opened and in walked in a yawning Y/N, her clothes disheveled and her bag lazily resting in her arms. But she somehow still looked attractive. "Sorry for the delay, some underclassmen thought it was a great idea to turn me into the victim of tug of war before Sona came in and saved my ass." She apologized and took a seat next to Kiba.

"Y/N, just the girl I needed. Judging by how great your body is-"WHAT!?" I want you to train Issei with me. We'll pick him up at his house at 5. Does that sound good to your two?" Rias sends a smile to Issei and Y/N. 

Y/N: I know you're the devil an all, but damn... what an unholy hour. 

"I know, that's nuts-" Rias glared at Issei, "Eh, I mean, that sounds fine. Well, I'm off to pass out fliers." he took his bag and quickly ran out the room. 

Rias then turned to Y/N, "And how about you, Y/N, do we have a deal?"

Y/N: ✨no✨

Rias: Oh, come on, it's just some light training, what's the worst that could happen?

Y/N: Shove a stick up my ass and call me a corn dog. Why in the fifty shades of hell, do I ever want to wake up that damn early? Well, let me tell ya, it's never. In fact, I never want to wake up again and that's on period. 

Rias: *sigh* You're so dramatic sometimes... 

Y/N: I'm not "dramatic", I'm depressed. Get it right.

Rias let out a tired sigh, "Whatever, I'll just drag you out of your bed."

Y/N: Oh, cool, I'll be sure to lock the door. 

Rias: I can just use magic to unlock it. 

Y/N: Fine then... I'll stay at a hotel for the night.

Rias: Ugh.

Y/N: That's right, I always win baby.

"Come on, Y/N, it's time to wake up!" Rias yanked off the girl's cover. Seeing that the girl hasn't budged at all, she proceeds to pull and tug on the girl's arm, trying to wake up the slumbering girl, the keyword 'trying'

Getting a little irritated by the constant pulling, Y/N pulled her arm out the redhead's grasps and turned around, laying comfortable in her back, revealing enough of her toned stomach to show. 

Rias's face heats up, this was the first time she has seen Y/N's abs like this, sure she felt it underneath her touch during the very few times she has slept with her, but this... this was new. Suddenly, a powerful urge took over her, she wanted to touch and run her hands all over those intricate teasing muscles, and not just any random ones, just hers and hers alone. 

She caught her hand merely inches away from her dreamed destination. Just when she was about to pull away, her hand was seized. The next thing she noticed was that she was now in bed with Y/N, being spooned by the platinum-haired girl. 

(My dumb ass thought being spooned was something sexual, till I went on incog. to search for it. Let's just say I was both relieved and disappointed.)

It was both warm and comfortable to be in Y/N's arms, her mind wandered to all the possibilities she could cherish this moment, forgetting about the whole reason why she wanted to wake Y/N up in the first place. 

Snapping out f her stupor, Rias cleared her throat, "Y/n, if you're not planing up waking up, at least let me go, so I can help Issei with his training?" 

Without a second of hesitation, Y/N let go of her hold over Rias and turned around to face the other side, and proceeded to sleep. 

"Well, wasn't that fast..." Honestly, Rias was a little annoyed at how fast Y/N let her go, she was secretly hoping for the girl to beg for her stay and cuddle with her. Groaning in disappointment, Rias left the girl's room. Failing to notice the triumphed smile on Y/N's face.

"My name is Asia Argento, I'm feeling a bit like a fish out of water but I'm excited to be here." The girl introduces herself to the class, earning excited cheers from the boys.

"AH, shorty's hot!"

"Bust 34, waist 26, hips 35! And look at all that hair!"

The boys' wild cheers were put to an immediate stop with a violent slam. Turning their attention to the seat located in front of Issei's, they saw Y/N calmly sitting behind her table with a dark aura around her. In a dark and sadistic smile, she spoke, "If any of you boys even look at my dear Asia the wrong way, I'll be sure to snap that baby carrot in your pants. So, please, for your future children's sake, keep it in your pants, got it, boys?" 

Her mere glare was enough to let the boys know she was dead serious, so they had no other choice but to quickly nod, almost at the point of whiplash. 

Y/N looked at Asia and spoke with a gentle voice, "Asia, I live pretty close to Issei so be sure to drop by. Oh, and Issei, please do take good care of her, or else I'll make sure that you won't able to use condoms... infertile." 

"R-right, I'll be sure to make her feel at home and comfy." Issei quickly answered. 

"Good." Y/N smiled, 'and let the beat down begin.'

"YOU BASTARD!" All the boys yelled out, they all jumped on Issei and started to beat him, "Yo, what the F, you're telling me that hottie lives with you and you ain't drop the dime for your homies about it?!"

"Come on, don't, don't hold out, tell us your secret! You signed up for porn or something?"

Issei: Look, I don't have anything to do with this! Y/N HELP!!

Ignoring the cry for help, the girl was just recording the whole thing on her phone with a bored expression, "*Sigh* It would have been better if there was blood but... I'll take what I can get." She had started posting Issei's videos of tournaments on YouTube and had become pretty popular, hence why she always has money.