Chapter 19:

Y/n sat there shocked while Rias slowly took off her clothes. Once they were fully off, she pushed her on the bed. Without saying a word, she started kissing the taller female, her hands slowly inching towards her breast.

Then it hit her, she was doing this because of her engagement to a certain guy from the fire chicken clan or something.

"Rias, stop." in a firm yet gentle voice, Y/n held her away by the shoulders.

"Please, Y/n. I-" She was about to protest when her eyes met hers, she was close enough to see her red and slightly puffy eyes. Y/n turned her head away but Rias cupped her face and gently made her face her once again, "Are you okay?"

"... yeah, just... old memories..." Y/n removed her hands from her face and looked away. She hates being seen like this, so vulnerable and weak.

Rias furrowed her eyebrows, there was so much pain in Y/n's eyes, she had a hard time believing if she really was her. "I was being selfish, I'm sorry." She stood to leave but a hand stopped her, grasping her wrist.

"We'll beat Riser and stop the engagement, so you don't need to worry." There was a reassuring smile on her face as she ushered the red hair out of her room.

"Wait, Y/n! How do you know about R-"

"I don't know Riser. I don't know anyone. I don't even know myself! Hahaha! Bye, goodnight, love ya!" Placing a quick kiss on Rias's lips, she slammed the door shut and locked it after handing the redhead her clothes.

Leaning against the door, she let herself slide down, "Man, I wasn't that awkward since middle school..."

Suddenly, another summoning circle appeared in her room, from it came out a platinum hair and gray-eyed woman in a maid's outfit.

The two of them just stared at each other before the newcomer just sighed and walked out of the door.

"What's with people suddenly coming into my room nowadays," Y/n grumbled. She walked back to her bed and face planted in it, "Welp, I'll deal with this shit tomorrow, so back to my self-deprecating sorrow."

===

"Well, everyone's here. Good."

"My lady, may I have your permission to speak openly." When Grayfia got her permission and was about to start, another damn summoning portal appeared, this time, the bitch made a noise.

"Ah, and Riser has arrived in the human realm. I've come all this way to see you, my beloved Rias."

You couldn't help but make a gagging noise, "What kind of self-centered prick would address themselves in the third person."

"Alright, who is this douche?" Issei complains.

"This gentleman is lord Riser Phoenix, he is a pure-blooded devil of noble birth. Third heir inline of the house of Phoenix." Grayfia introduced.

"And that means what?" You placed a hand on the boy's shoulder, "That means he's a privileged asshole, Issei."

You could see Grayfia's lips twitch a little, clearing her throat, she continued, "He's also fiance to the next head of the house Gremory."

"Fiance to what?! You're joking, right?"

"I am not, lady Rias has been engaged to lord Riser for quite some time now."

"T-there getting MARRIED?!"

===

"Lovely, the tea prepared by my lovely Rias's queen is most delicious." Riser hummed as he took a sip from the beverage.

"Thank you for the compliment, sir."

A wicked smile appeared on your face as you watched him continue to drink. Before Akeno served tea to him, you may or may not have mixed in some powdered laxatives in his tea. This man is about to put Niagara falls into shame right now.

"Yo, Mr. Grinch, what's with the creepy smirk?" Koneko nudged you.

"Oh, nothing~ I just feel sorry for that man's asshole." You let out a chuckle. "I just hope we don't have to clean up in aisle 2."

"You're so weird."

You were about to say something but stopped when you saw Riser's hand on Rias's thigh. You were about to taze that bitch in the crotch but Akeno stopped you by wrapping her arms around your waist.

One thing led to another and the two purebloods argued back and forward before the rating game was suggested. Riser showed off his peerage and being the perverted dumbass he is, Issei got jealous.

An idea pooped in your head when Issei got whacked into the ceiling when he tried to punch the human evolution of Torchic.

Y/n walked towards the laughing Riser and wrapped her arms around his shoulder. "Well aren't you a strong hunk of man meat. What would you say if we ditched these losers and have some fun~"

Jaws were dropped and shouts were heard, everyone was shocked to see her doing something like this. Sure she was flirty and all but everyone knew she preferred women over men any day, but why now? why him?

"Normally Riser won't fool around with human women-" He looked her up and down before his gaze was fixated on her breasts, "but today, Riser feels generous~"

Letting out a giggle, Y/n guided him out of the room, "Then come on big boy, let's have some fun." And with that, she shut the door behind them.

There was a tense few seconds of silence in the meeting room before a loud high pitched scream was heard from the room next door.

The screams were filled with pain and desperation as the door opened once more. Revealing a disheveled form of Y/n walking in.

Rias quickly ran towards her and cupped her face, looking over every inch of her to see any form of injuries, "What happened? Are you hurt? Did Riser do anything to you? Why were you screaming? What-"

Y/n merely smiled and shushed her with a quick peck on the lips, "Calm down, I'm fine, in fact, I'm more than fine, and I wasn't the one who was screaming."

"If it wasn't you, then who?"

The door slammed open, "You damned lowborn, Riser will make you pay!" his pants looked damned and there was this disgusting smell that slowly started to fill up the room. He then quickly teleported away.

"Um, Y/n, what exactly did you do?" Kiba walked towards her after handing air fresheners to his friends.

"Well~ I'm pretty sure I just ended the Phoenix bloodline, who knows." She shrugged. "I tied a cross around his d**k and nuts so that the only way for him to remove it is by fully cutting it off. Oh and I poured highly concentrated holy water all over it."

No one knew what to say, should they laugh like her or be scared of her or feel pity for the phoenix man.

"Pfft- what will I do without you, Y/n." Rias giggled and hugged her. 

A/n:

I would like to make an announcement, so please listen up.

Updates will take a bit longer than usual because of school so please be patient. This goes to all my other work as well.