Chapter 16: Familiar Forest

You arrive at the familiar forest with the ORC. The place looks like the forest that surrounds the Yokai school in Rosario+Vampire. You take a deep breath in, "I don't know why but I've always liked this cold moist dusty smell, it's calming for some reason..."

"Uh... where are we?" Being the gullible child that he is, Issei looked like he shit himself.

Akeno: Duh, a magical forest where all the familiars live.

Kiba: Don't be scared, this is where we came to get ours too.

Issei: Oh, I'm cool, besides the fact that I just pissed myself.

"Yeah, it's really freaky..." Asia was shaking like a leaf, weary eyes scanning through her surroundings.

You were about to assure her when Ash Ketchum interrupted you, "WHO WHATS ME?!"

"I'm pretty sure not even your own mother wanted you, Ash." You grinned at him, kinda pissed at him for interrupting you. Sadly, Rias elbowed you in the stomach.

Ignoring your sly remark, he proudly pointed his thumb at his chest and grinned, "The master of the familiar, A.K.A. the Touji!"

"If you go to find fine familiars galore, you cometh the right time, that's for sure! The full moon is out to help you decide, and I'll be the one to act as your guide!" He made the letter G with his hand to emphasize his point.

"f you can't tell, he's way obsessed with making things rhyme." Akeno whispered to you and Issei. "Ahuh..." the boy just kept staring at the old man, weirded out.

"God, he's so happy... I wanna ruin his life now." You grumbled. Suddenly, someone smacked your THICK ass, turning around, you were met with Akeno's amused smile, she sent a wink at you. "... you're getting spanked." you glared at her.

"Fufu, I'm looking forward to it~" She smacked you again.

'This thirsty bitch...'

"NOW! How can I help you! Tell me all your wants and desires; a strong one, a fast one, a one that likes to set things one fires?" Ash was still on the tree, 'I hope you fall off and break your ass!'

Issei: Hey, cool. Do you have any hot familiars with big tiggoes, really like nerdy white guys?

Touji: This is why ametures always annoy. If your seeking for something more than a toy, utilize your other hand, my boy! To find the familiar who will be the best fits, look for the personality, don't look for best tit!

Asia: Makes scenes, but I'd like one that's really cute and fun to be around.

"Fun? Done and done!" Touji smils at her and blushs.

You turn to her and hand her a rape whistle, "Asia, please bring this with you whenever you're out of the house, even if you're at school. Don't be afraid to use it, all you have to do blow in it and I'll be sure to end their bloodline. Okay?" You smile at her when she nods frantically. "Good gorl."(Despicable Me, anyone? no? ... okay.)

You all walk to a lake, "This lake is aws, righteous and right, at the bottom you'll find magical sprites."

Issei: Yeah! Sprites are sexy, we just hit the familiar jackpot. She emerges from the water wearing nothing but a soaking wet see-through dress with hair long enough to tie me up. Then she'll pull me bellow and we'll make sweet soggy love!

Y/N: I don't know about the last part but I'll happily do the first part with you, Issei. I've been itching to tie and drown someone all week.

Kiba: Woe, check out the lake.

"Here we go." Touji proudly crossed his arms and stared at the now glowing body of water. "Looks like a sprite is about to show!"

Slowly, a figure emerges out of the water, pink dress, and thick thighs. "RRRAAGGGHHHHH!"

"Yas queen, Ragh to you too

"Yas queen, Ragh to you too." you happily greeted the gender-bend All Might while everyone looked at her in total shock, she has just as much cake as All Might. "*Chef kiss* Beautiful, there's nothing more breathtaking than a strong, independent woman. This is exactly how I picture all the Goddesses in all mythologies."

"Take a look that's off the hook! And I see you've got a good eye, Miss Sassy, I like you." Touji cheerfully placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Me too, but touch me again and I'll slit your throat." The two of you laughed and he quickly retracted his hand.

Issei: What is that? A competitive bodybuilder?

Touji: Indeed, water sprites with megawatt power, a familiar like that will make your enemies cower!

Issei: Screw that! He looks like he can pick me up and break me in half!

Touji: Sorry but this he's a she.

Issei's legs weakened as he fell onto his knees "A she? I think I just threw up in my mouth..."

You glared at the distressed boy in disgust, "I'm sorry but is there a problem? I hope that you didn't believe that all women should look small and delicate like a rose, cuz if you did, then news flash, we don't. I for one, think that her beauty rivels the one of a goddess, she's much more breath-taking than any of your thots in your porn collection combined. So shut the fuck up and go on your hands and knees and apologize to the pretty lady, NOW!"

Scared that you might hurt him, Issei quickly crawled to the edge of the lake and bowed, yelling out apologies. You turned to the water sprite, "You go queen, don't take this kind of bullshit from sissy ass bitches like him. You're beautiful and powerful, never forget that." she nodded and sank back into the lake.

While walking around, somehow you got separated from the group. You found yourself in front of a big ass cave. "Okay, that proves it, my life has definitely turned into one of those crappy fanfics..."

Before you took a step inside the cave, the world started spinning, you felt dizzy and drowsy, soon all there was, was darkness. You've blacked out.