Chapter 8

"You must never go near the church again, Y/N." Rias says, sternly. 

Y/N: Why? I'm still human.

Rias: Yes, but if any one of the church figures out that you're associated with us, then your life will be in danger. 

Y/N: 'No one tells me what to do...' *sigh* Look, Rias, I know you're worried but I'll be fine, so chillax, I'm not going to do anything stupid... and get caught. 

Rias: ... What?

"Nothing." You speed walk down the stairs, trying to ignore the irked glare from the redhead. 

You were now alone in the ORC meeting room, waiting for the others to arrive. You were playing 'Among us' on your phone, and mumbling to yourself, feeling a bit sour like you dropped your croissants, "Ugh, who does she think she is, telling me what to do and what not to do, ordering me around like my parents... like, living free and stress-free is the whole damn point in not having parents. I hardly ever see them but they still feel entitled to boss me around, those privileged pricks... *sigh* after all those parentless birthdays and empty seats on school festivals, they still manage to control my life." Damn it, I'm getting sappy again. 

Suddenly, you feel slender arms gently wrap around your neck, judging from the soft lavender scent, "Akeno, what are you doing?"

"I was just worried, there was a frown on your usual stoic face, I thought maybe a hug might lift up your mood a little bit?" Akeno then nuzzled into your neck, taking in your scent. 

"And what's with the sniffing, are you impersonating a bloodhound?" You teased. 

"You're such a silly girl~" she giggled. 

"Please take the flirting outside, we have a club meeting, you know." Rias walks in with an annoyed look. 

The two girls start talking about the stray devil but since you had a game to finish, you simply tuned them out. 'Green is sus, I saw him vent.'

-Time skip, brought to you by Rias sending death glares to Akeno-

You and the gang walked in the abandoned house museum thing, the others were explaining about stray devils to Issei, while you were busy taking in the mossy, dusty smell of the house, for some reason, you liked it, something about the old cold moist dust smell brought peace to you. The best part was, the place was so abandoned, not even those adventurous teens came here to explore the place so there wasn't any vomit-inducing urine smell, which is a huge plus in your book.

"Now, what could that foul fickle smell be? Mh~ something smells quite delicious as well, I wonder if it tastes sweet or bitter." A pair of huge honkers burst out from behind a pillar.

"I see boobies!" Issei exclaimed excitedly. 

Rias: Viser, you wrench, you betrayed your master and ran away to fulfill the lustful wants and desires that have consumed you, your sins are worthy of over a thousand hells. In-

Y/N: Oi, can you keep it in like 20 words or less? It's getting kinda boring over here you know. 

Rias: Can you please let me finish?! *sigh* In the name of-

Y/N: Sorry!

Rias: Ugh, in the name of great marquis of Gremory, be gone or meet your death.

Viser: Oh, just give it a rest you little slut, you've always have had it in for me. You're just jealous cuz your breasts will never be as luscious as these

Rias: This is your final warning go-

Y/N: Um, hey, Rias, hun, I don't think she's listening to you, she's too busy groping herself, as you can probably see.