{Chapter 31: Goodbye Lars}

Chapter Thirty~One: Goodbye Lars

"Lars wants to say goodbye to you two. Especially you Tessa." Nicholas said walking out of Larson's hospital room.

We both stood up and I was holding her hand.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

She nodded then closed her eyes.
Then we both walked in.

"Hey you guys." Lars said smiling at us.
All you can hear was the machine going on.

Lars looked horrible. His face had huge purple cuts all over. A bandage around the top of his head. You can't even see his lips because it has a cut going through it from his nose.

Tessa took a seat next to him. And held his hand. I took a seat next to Tessa and holding her hand.

"What caused your car to crash?" I asked.

That question has been bothering me ever since I walked into the hospital today.

Tessa was kissing his hand.

"I ran into a tree and the tree fell on me. And the windshield glass fell on my face and stomach. Plus, a heavy tree on top of me." He said looking down.

Then gave Tessa a wobbly kiss on her hand.

"Where else are you injured?" I asked.

Damn am I turning into my dad?
He let out a broken chuckle from my doctor impression.

"My liver is about to burst. I'm already bleeding from one of my kidneys. And the other one is almost about to burst as well." He said.

My heart ached for him. And Tessa. How is she going to live without him? She loved him.

"Lars, I-I'm going to miss you!!!" Tessa said crying.

He smiled at her and wiped her eyes then kissed her eyelids and cheeks then lips.

"I'm going to miss you too Tessa. I told my cousin Nicholas that you're going to FSU, and he agreed to look after you and take care of you for me. And I know he will. Tessa, I will always love you and just know that I will always be with you. I love you so much Tessa! I'll see you again." He said with his voice breaking.

Tessa was pouring out a waterfall from her eyes.

"I love you too Lars. I do." She said kissing his cheek.

He coughed up some blood. Then smiled at me.

"Arielle, you're a really good dancer and friend. I was so blessed to be your friend. And I will miss you. Please watch over Tessa as well. Make sure she doesn't do anything crazy." He said looking lovingly at Tessa.

Don't cry Arielle. You have to be strong for Tessa.

"I'll miss you too old friend." I said walking up to him and giving him a hug.

He hugged me back. Then I sat back down.

Then he began to cough up more blood and his machine was going out of control.

Nurses rushed in. My dad pulled me out of the room with Tessa. Then he closed the door.

Leaving us alone in a hallway. While my dad is in there.

"LARS!!!!!" Tessa screamed. Nicholas came and pulled her into a hug.

He was whispering soothing words to her.

We were all walking away, and I looked
at the door.

"Goodbye Lars." I whispered then followed Tessa and Nicholas out the door.

We got in my car, I was driving Tessa home.

"Do you want to stop at Subway and eat?" I asked her.

She was shaking and then wiped her eyes.

"Y-yes." She was getting out her wallet. But I snatched it from her. No way in hell she's paying for it.

She looked at me wide eyed. What? I don't want my best friend to pay.

"I don't want you to pay. You've been through a lot today." I said pulling into the parking space.

I turned off my engine. Then we both walked inside Subway.

Farrah and Ryder and Kasden are going to come by later and hang out at my place.

We're all going to help Tessa through this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You really shouldn't have to do this. I mean come on guys, don't let my depression make you down." Tessa said snuggling my couch pillow close to her.

Okay now she's being damn stubborn. She's my best friend. And it's my job to make sure she's happy.

"Hush hush now which movie?" Farrah asked while holding up two movies.

So we all decided on watching 22 Jump Street.

I know Tessa loves this movie. Then there was a knock on the door.

I got up and answered it. My eyes widened in horror.

No. Oh shit why me?!??! Urgghh!!!!!
Why him?!??!?! He needs to stay the hell away from me.

"Is it me or do you get hotter by day?" Carson asked smirking.

I gulped. Dean wasn't home. He had to pick this day to sleep with his booty calls.

"Go away Carson." I said crossing my arms across my chest.

He chuckled. Then grabbed my ass. Oh no! Scream for Kasden!!!

"Awh, I was checking to see how Tessa was doing. I heard about Lars." He whispered.

I tried to push him off of me. Then an angry voice roared.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER!?!!!!!" Carson quickly let me go.

Then I was shoved to the side and watched Carson get his ass kicked. Again.