{Chapter 20: Family Time}

Chapter Twenty: Family Time

It's my favorite time of year. Thanksgiving. We're having it at my aunt's house that is two hours away from mine.

That means I have to sit in a car with my monster of brothers for two damn hours!!!!!!!

At least I'm looking fine in my outfit. And Dean and Kevin hate it. But they can't really say anything more.

I was wearing brown leggings and a tan wool sweater with black leather boots without the heel.

"Okay let's go!!" My dad said grabbing the car keys to our family car.

It's a black chrysler mini van. We only use it when we visit family. Or do something family related.

My mom got in the passengers seat. While my brothers made it to the two middle seats.
They smirked at me when I reached the car.

"Youngest goes all the way in the back." Kevin said.
I groaned then crawled inside I made sure I punched Dean's shin before going past them and sat down. It was a stormy day.

"Okay, what movie?" My mom asked as soon as my dad got in.

"Wolf of Wallstreet." Dean said. Kevin groaned.

"Hell no!! " My mom sighed. Then smiled at me.

"How about Arielle can choose. I mean you guys shooed her to the back." I gave my mom a smile.
And grabbed the DVD holder and searched for a movie. I love how she's understanding.

"Um how does Friends with Benefits sound?" I asked. My brothers looked at each other then grinned.

"Yeah!" Dean shouted. I rolled my eyes then handed Kevin the DVD and he handed it to my mom.
She put it in. And my dad started to drive away.

As we were on the road. My mom was reading her Kindle. And my brothers were playing poker.

My dad of course was driving.
And I was listening to my music.

I hope I get auditioned next month for Julliard. That's been my main goal in dance after I became a dancer.

It's in my blood. I'm so obsessed over it that I want my future daughter to be a ballerina just like me.

I already know my music for my audition.

The song I'm dancing to is Take a Bow by Rhianna. It's a closed audition. So that means only my intermediate family can watch me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Arielle? Are you ready for your audition?" My uncle Scott asked me while stuffing his face with mashed potatoes.

"Yeah, I already now my music and choreography for it so I'm more than ready." I said smiling at him.

He grinned and nodded. You see he's that one uncle that is really strict with his family being athletic.

I showed him off two years ago when he said that dancing wasn't a sport.
I'm the only girl cousin besides one other girl.

Corrine Slanders. She's the same age as Dean though. And she plays softball at FSU.

She's a pretty chill girl. Just don't piss her off and you should be fine. She's my Uncle Scott's daughter.

My youngest cousin is fifteen years old and his name is Trey.

He plays baseball. And so does his older brother Graham. He's a year older than me.

And Corrine has two twin brothers. Who are both twenty-four. Matthew and Nicholas. They both play football like Dean.

These people are from my dad's side. And my dad has two brothers and that's about it.

They all three did sports. My dad with soccer(hince why Kevin is good at soccer), Scott with football(look at the twins), and there's the youngest brother Troy with baseball(Graham and Trey *cough cough*) and that sums up my family.

"Now, who wants some pie?" My grandma said standing up and clapping her hands.

So this is quality family time. Eating and talking about sports.

Later that day, we all hugged goodbye then went our separate ways. My phone buzzed and it was Kasden.

Pizza Boy:
Hey! Happy Thanksgiving<3
Me:
Awh!! Happy thanksgiving to you too!;)
Pizza Boy:
So babe it's almost our three month anniversary.
Me:
I know!!!!! And I can't wait to spend it with my handsome man
Pizza Boy:
Uh Oh. Should I be jealous?
Me:
Haha no he's a good guy. Too good of a guy
Pizza Boy:
Alright babe well I gtg I love you
Me:
Okayy love you too!!!

I then leaned back against the seat and instantly fell asleep.

Two big arms were wrapped around me and I was being carried. I think it's Kevin.

"Kevin you sure you can carry her?" My dad asked him. Yep it's Kevin. Man he feels so warm.

"Yeah I got her. I'll put her straight to bed." He said.

He then placed me on my bed and kissed my cheek while tucking me in. I smiled.

"Kev let's go. Dad got the game set up. And mom fell asleep too." I heard Dean say.

But before Kevin left, he whispered into my ear.

"I love you Arielle." Then I heard him leave.