{Chapter 16: Who's The Dad?}

Chapter Sixteen: Who's The Dad?

I wake up to my phone ringing to the Mockingjay whistle. Which means I got a call from Farrah.

She's been driving me and Tessa crazy. We've been trying to get a hold of her for three damn days.

I answered it fast.

"Okay, before you explode shit on me, I was with Ryder. And urm, just come over as soon as you can." She said. I gave a sigh of relief.

"Alright, I'll be there ASAP okay? And I expect details on everything!" I said sternly.

"Yeah I will, I'll call Tessa and tell her to come here too." I got out of bed. While holding the phone to my ear. And looking at myself.

"Okay, see you soon." I said hanging up. Then going to my closet.

I put on some grey leggings and put on Dean's Disney jacket. And put on black converse.

I went downstairs after I grabbed my phone. I was looking frantically for my car keys.

"Dad took it to get done." Dean said fixing his tie. Where's he going in a tux?

"Ugh, and do you have an interview or something?" I asked. He smiled at me and grabbed his keys.

"That I do. But it's in two hours. Where do you need to go?" He asked. While putting his phone in his pocket.

"Farrah's. She's in desperate need of her best friend." I said sighing. He gave me a small smile.

"Yeah alright." He said. I smiled at him and followed him to his car.

After we got in, and he was driving. Dean then looked at me and shook his head while smiling.

"Okay, what the hell?" I asked. He chuckled then said.

"Oh sis, when are you gonna give me back my jacket?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's in her room." Rhett said clearing his throat.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I stepped inside the house.

"Yeah, just trying my best to not kick his ass." He said snorting.

I looked at him confused. What the hell? Who? Uh oh.

"Rhett..... Please....... Just support me and stop." A weak Farrah said on her knees going down the stairs.

Her eyeliner was smeared down her face, she was shaky. And she was wearing light pink sweatpants, with a grey sweat shirt.

Rhett and I were immediately helping her up. He looked at her then let out a frustrating sigh.

"Fine. But he makes one dick move towards you, I kick his ass understand?" He said looking pissed off.

"Yes Rhett, I'll be fine. I have Arielle here." She said smiling at me. Rhett nodded then went into their kitchen. Farrah and I went into her orange bedroom.

I sat on her black and white polka dot print bed. With Farrah sitting next to me.

"Okay! What's up my baes?!" Tessa said walking in. And sitting on a black bean bag chair. Next to me.

"Well, um I-I'm pregnant." She said starting to cry again.

Tessa and I stood up and gave her a big warm hug.

"Hey it's okay, we'll help you out." I cooed at her while rubbing her shoulder.

"We will! Because we love you Farrah. It's not the end of the world." Tessa said.

But there's one question on my mind....

Who's the dad?