{Chapter 18: Homecoming}

Picture of Arielle's dress
Chapter Eighteen: Homecoming

"Okay okay one last picture!! Smile Arielle!!" My mom said.

I sighed then leaned against Kasden and we smiled for one last picture. My dad and Dean were playing cards in the living room.

"Okay mom can we go now? We're going to be late." I said.

It's 5:30 and it starts at 7:00. I just want to get away from my mom. She smiled at me then kissed my cheek.

"Alright have fun you two!" She said.

Dean and my dad came up to us. My dad pulled me into a great big bear hug.

"Have fun sweet pea." He said patting my back then left with my mom into the kitchen.

Dean hugged me. Then kissed my forehead.

"Kasden. I swear if you hurt her I will rip your damn balls out, so you'll never have sex again." Dean said. Kasden nodded.

Then we both walked out. I put my phone in my light pink and black clutch bag.

"I'm sorry about Dean." I said once he opened the car door for me.

I got in and he closed the door. Then got in the driver's side.

"It's alright, I mean I won't hurt you. Because I care about you too much and because I want to keep my balls." He said.

I just smiled and shook my head. Then he started the engine and we were off. I uploaded the picture of me and him putting on our corsages on my Instagram.

Before you know it, it was already time. Kasden and I spot Tessa and Larson on the dance floor. Grinding. Oh well hello.

I smirked at her. Then turned around and started to grind on Kasden.

And basically we're dancing the night away.

The four of us went to catch our breaths.

Then a slow song came on. Kasden stood up and held out his hand. Lars and Tessa already left to dance.

"May I have this dance?" He asked.

I smiled then put my clutch bag next to Tessa's and we both made our way to the dance floor.

We positioned ourselves to where I'm leaning against his chest, and his arms were wrapped around my waist.

And we just swayed to the music. Honestly it was the perfect moment. It's like nothing at that moment mattered.

Just Kasden and I. In our own little bubble. Plus him in a tux with a light pink rose corsage equals hot sexy business man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked in with a huge smile on my face.

Dean walked up to me and smiled at me.

"So was it good? He didn't try anything right?" He asked.

Oh serious brother. We just grinded really. And made out during the slow song.

"No it was great." I said taking off my heels. He nodded then went back into the living room.

I walked upstairs and into my bedroom.

Kasden Smith has made this Homecoming the best of them all. Now I have to focus focus on dance.

I got the Co-Captain position and my audition for NYU can be anytime. And I will be a ballerina just like my mom.

After I plugged my phone in my charger, I changed into my white silky pajama shorts, with a light purple tank top.

Then, I went in my bed and fell fast asleep.

This was one hell of a homecoming. Aka my last one.