{Chapter 4: Slumber Parties}

Chapter Four: Slumber Parties
The three of us walked up to my white Mercedes Benz exhausted. We just had dance practice for the football game which is two days away.

I unlocked my car and hopped in, while Farrah sat in the passengers seat, and Tessa sat in the back.

As I was driving, Farrah was texting on her phone.

"When are you going to be one of the captains Arielle?" Farrah asked looking at me then back down at her phone.

"Me? Come on guys why would Coach B pick me?" All I get is a snort from Farrah and an eye roll from Tessa.

What's wrong with my question?

"Come on, your an amazing dancer! You have dance in your blood!! Your a ballerina too. Ever since you were three years old. Even your mom was a ballerina. Especially for Julliard. How can you not be a captain?" Tessa asked while massaging her feet.

I sighed. Then I pulled into my driveway.

"Are your parents home? I want to say hi to Naomi." Farrah asked getting out. I noticed that Dean's black comaro was parked.

"No but my brother is here. My parents went to Disney World for their anniversary." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Tessa and Farrah nodded then followed me inside my house. Tessa almost died when we saw a tan shirtless Dean laying on the couch.

It took me and Farrah to gain her back to her senses. When she finally came back to earth, she held her hand up saying she's fine.

"So, are we down for a sleepover or nah?" Tessa asked while sitting in my light pink beanbag chair.

"Yeah are we? Cause I can have my brother drive by and drop off my clothes." Farrah said raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah sure let's have a slumber party guys!" They both squealed. Man I have freaks for friends.

An hour later, we were still in my room and watching Teen Wolf while doing nails.

Kevin walks in. And puts down a white silky duffel bag next to my white and gold dresser.

"Um, Farrah's brother came and dropped this off." He said.

I nodded then he left and closed the door.

Farrah painted her toenails and fingernails a light purple. While Tessa painted hers mint green. And I painted mine white. But only my toes though. I only like to paint my toes.

"Okay guys so it's either we watch The Conjuring or The Grudge." I said holding up the two DVDs.

They looked at each other, then back at me.

"The Conjuring." Tessa said smirking. We already were in our pajamas. My bed has four pillows on it. So my friends picked out two pink ones and one dark brown one.

"Okay I'm gonna get snacks!" I said. They nodded and continued to set up. I went downstairs and into my kitchen. Dean was drinking water.

"Hey sis, how's it going up there?" He asked me while I was popping popcorn with movie theater butter. I grabbed three coke cans from the fridge and placed it on the black granite island in the middle.

"It's going good. We're going to watch the conjuring." I said grinning at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Okay just don't make too much noise. Kevin is really tired. And your bedroom is across from ours." He said.

I grabbed the popcorn from the dark red microwave. After I opened it, I poured it into a dark green popcorn bowl. It legit says popcorn on it.
And grabbed the three drinks. Then smiled st Dean.

"Yeah okay, we'll try to be quiet." I said then walked upstairs and back into my bedroom.

I gave and evil grin. And my friends returned the grin.

"Let's do this." We all three said in unison. I turned off my lights and made my way next to Tessa. She was in the middle.

And we all started to watch the movie while eating popcorn.