{Chapter 26: Back To School}

Chapter Twenty~Six: Back To School

"Alright Farrah yeah I'll get your work then bring it to your house." I said as I was locking my car door while holding my phone on my other hand close to my ear.

Farrah has a doctor's appointment in an hour to see how the baby is doing. They find out the gender next month and I'm so damn excited.

"Seriously Tessa! Don't scare me like that! I was scared shitless." I said putting my hand over my chest.

She scared the hell out of me by wrapping her arms around me.

"What? I can't give my best friend a hug?" She asked while fake pouting. I rolled my eyes at her.

We then were walking to the school. She had a hickey on her neck. I just sighed and smiled.

"So I can see that last nights dinner went well with you guys." I said. She stared at me wide eyed.

She had a family dinner at Larson's house. I'm guessing they went right to desert after.

"Is it that obvious!?!" She asked as we continued to walk.

She was frantically trying to hide it. But failing miserably.

"Yeah, it is." I said still smiling like an idiot.

Poor poor sex crazed Tessa, you will never be able to get rid of that so easily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my lunch down, then sat down and rubbed my hands together and licked my lips.

Today's special was mozzarella cheese sticks. As I was digging in, Kasden sat across from me.

"Oh paying attention more to your food than to your boyfriend?" Kasden asked looking fake hurt.

I rolled my eyes. He chuckled then ate a fry.

"Yes food will always be my bae until the day I die." I said stuffing my face. I heard him sigh.

What? Food will always be my love. And Kasden just has to accept that.

"Okay, whatever you say. Oh Ryder texted me saying that the next doctors appointment will be finding out the gender of the baby." He said stuffing his face with fries.

We're that one couple that can eat for hours. The only thing stopping us is that we have to go to class.

"I'm so excited!!!!!! I hope it's a cute little girl!!!" I squealed.

Kasden just gave me his signature sexy smirk.

"Really? I want it to be a boy. So he can be all badass." He said proudly while looking at me.

Oh gosh. Wait. Is he saying what I think he's saying?

"Hey you guys, back to school again huh?" Lars asked while taking a seat next to Kasden while Tessa sat next to me.

I just groaned. I hate this hell hole!! It's way too boring!!!!

"So have you heard from NYU or Julliard yet?" Tessa asked me while taking a stick from me.

Meanie. Why does people steal my food from me?

"No not yet. I just hope they both will accept me." I said sighing.

I then ate another mozzarella stick. I heard Kasden and Lars laughing at some inside joke.

"They will!!! Your an amazing dancer!! And I thought it was just Julliard at the audition?" She asked me looking confused.

I then drank some of my grape juice then coughed.

"Well NYU was at my recital the scouts. And they chose me on the spot there. The audition was for Julliard only." I said nonchalantly.

While she nodded.

I mean I really want to go to Julliard just like my mom. But I also want to go to NYU. If that means I'll be with Kasden.

The bell rang for us to depart to class. Honestly, I just want to graduate already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dean!!!!! I'm home!!" I shouted. No reply though.

Then I had a wicked idea. He was probably sleeping. His car is here. So I grinned and put my backpack on the couch.

I walked up the stairs and I came up to Dean's door. It was dark in there.
Perfect.

So I opened it. My eyes widened at the horror.

"Oh Dean!!!! Ohhh!!!" I heard a girl moan.

Thank god they were under his sheets. I didn't want to see any of that!

"My eyes!!!!!!! They burn!!!!" I screamed. Dean and the girl looked at me.

Then Dean turned on the lamp. Then his face was as red as a tomato. And he covered the girl with his big muscular body.

"Ummm hi sis......... Uh this is my girlfriend Autumn." He said in an embarrassed voice.

Awhhh!!!! He's embarassed!!! Ha! I'm so going to use this against him from now on.

"Oh don't mind me. I'll just be going now." I said innocently.

Definetly not going to tell mom or dad or anything.. *cough*

"No Arielle don't you dare!!!" Dean said with wide eyes.

I grinned at him. That poor girl! She probably has an STD now. Cause Dean hooks up with lots of girls.

"I don't know what your talking about big bro." I said sweetly.

I then closed the door and ran back downstairs.

He isn't allowed to bring girls home. For it might set a bad example to me. An if he did, my dad will flip shit on his ass.

I laughed evilly as I dialed my dad's number.

Oh daddy, your going to see how perfect your perfect boy really is. I waited for it to ring.

"Hello princess, what is it?" My dad asked in a serious voice.

I just bit my lip. Trying to hide my smirk.