{Chapter 32: Broken Tessa}

Chapter Thirty~Two: Broken Tessa

"LARS!!!! YOUR BACK!!!" Then Tessa woke up sweaty and out of breath.

She looked down. Then laid on her back next to me on my bed.

"It was just a dream." I told her. She's not happy Tessa right now. My new nickname for her is.

Broken Tessa.

"I figured, I'll never see him again will I?" She asked me frowning.

I gave her a side hug and rubbed her arm.

"I'm sorry Tessa, you'll see each other again. But Lars would want you to be happy. He wouldn't want to see you like this." I said.

She had her head down so I couldn't tell her expression.

"Yeah I guess. It just feels different now. I feel kind of empty. After his funeral last week, I felt half of my heart leave with him in that coffin." She said wiping her eyes.

OMG, that is the most depressing but yet amazing thing she has ever said. I guess broken people are the wisest ones.

"Let's go back to sleep Tessa." I said laying on my side.

I heard Tessa sigh, then turned her body around to where she was on her stomach.

"March 20th, 2011. At 5:19 p.m. Larson Paul Dreerer died." I heard her mumble then she fell fast asleep.
Poor poor Tessa. How is she going to survive this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Heyyy sissyyy." Dean said walking in the kitchen.

He reached for my sausage links on my plate but I smacked his greedy hand away.

"Get your own damn sausage!" I said giving him a death glare while eating a link.

Dean sighed, then got out a milk carton then chugged out of it.

Ew now it's got Dean germs. Well, as society calls it STDs.

"Anyway how's Teresa?" He asked while putting the carton back into the fridge.

That sends shivers down my spine that the carton now has an STD.

"Tessa. And still hanging there." I said eating another link but slowly while thinking about my depressed best friend upstairs.

Probably crying her heart out over a boy that's looking down at her and feeling bad.

"Oh well tell her I wish her the best of luck." He said while making fried eggs. I rolled my eyes.

When my plate got empty, I stood up from the bar stool and threw my paper plate away.

My phone was ringing and I smiled when I saw the caller I.D.

Kasden has spent a week at the jail. Because he brutally beat up Carson. Yeah it was bad.

Now Carson can't play lacrosse anymore, and his scholarship for UCF is gone.

"Hey babe! I missed you so damn much." He said.

Awh I missed him too!!!

"I missed you too! So you got released today?" I asked him.

I heard him chuckle through the phone. Oh how I missed that sexy hot voice.

"Yeah, hey when is your brother's wedding?" He asked.

He's my escort down the isle. Since Heidi has only a brother, I get to be her maid of honor. And each bridesmaid has to be escorted by a groomsman. But since I'm maid of honor, I get my pick.

"Um, June 21st." I said. Looking at the calendar.

I'm so happy for Kevin. He finally settled on one girl. Now if only Dean can be like that then I would have a perfect life.

"Okay, how's Tessa?" He asked me. I sighed.

The poor thing. I feel so bad for her. Really bad.

"Broken. A mess. Depressed. Lonely. Sad. Take your pick." I said sadly.

I hate when my best friend is sad. All I have to do is just be there for her.

"Oh I see. Hey I gotta go. See you at school tomorrow." He said.

I smiled. Then I heard him cough. He's probably smoking.

"Okay see you." I said plainly.

I want to say I love you. But he's the boy I want him to say it first.

"I love you babe." He said then coughed again.

Ugh!!! I want him here now!! But I'll sound like a clingy girlfriend. So I kept my mouth shut about it.

"Love you too." I said then hanged up.

I started to smile like a complete idiot.

He makes me smile.

Tessa isn't going to school tomorrow. Which is completely understandable on why she isn't.

Her teachers sent her make up work and told her to feel better. I feel extremely bad about Tessa.

But she'll get better. Maybe not now, but she will.

She has her ex Nicholas. Who said she'll take care of her after we all graduate.