{Chapter 14: Trick or Treating}

Chapter Fourteen: Trick or Treating

I looked at myself in my mirror. While Tessa was straightening her hair.

She's Pocahontas. And her black hair and tan really pull it off. Farrah is on her way here. She's being Sleeping Beauty. With her long blonde hair. This years theme for us is Disney Princesses.

And I'm being Ariel. Hardy Har Har yeah. The mermaid. I'm wearing a long dark green skirt. And a purple no strap bikini top.

We went downstairs. And Dean was dressed up like a pirate. With a beat up white puffy shirt. Torn in the middle showing off his six pack. At least Tessa didn't faint since she has a boyfriend.

My parents walked out and my dad was twirling my mom around. They were a king and queen.

"We're going to a party at my work. And won't be back until 2 a.m." My dad said wrapping an arm around my mom.

"And I'm going to stay the night at a friend's house." Dean said. My mom and dad left.

Then a little bit after, the doorbell rang. And in walks Farrah and her brother Rhett.

He was dressed like a Hollister beach model. I mean he's got the look so...

Dean and him did some handshake and then took pictures of the three of us.

We took some pictures of him and Rhett. Then once the three of us were getting ready to leave, Dean came up to me and kissed my forehead.

"Remember I won't be home, I'll be at Rhett's. Just call me if things get out of hand okay?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled at me then walked out with Rhett.

We got our bags and then I locked my house door, and we went to Tessa's Range Rover. I sat next to Farrah in the back.

We're going to Tessa's neighborhood because it's rich. *Wink**Wink*. We gonna get candy wasted.

But yet no sleepover. Why? Because Halloween is on a damn Tuesday. That's why.

Lars is coming with us. They better not be making babies after we trick or treat.

Tessa's parents won't be home. And it's going to be just us teens. After we picked up Lars, we made our way to Tessa's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh I'm stuffed." Tessa said while plopping down on the couch. Lars chuckled and sat next to her. And started rubbing her thigh.

"Same here." Farrah said sitting next to me on the dark brown carpet floor next to the coffee table.

The doorbell rang. Everyone looked at me. Tessa gave me a grin. These lazy ass friends.

I got up and snatched my candy bag with me and opened the door. It was Ryder and Kasden.

"Hey babe, can we come in? " Kasden asked with a cigarette in his mouth. I rolled my eyes. Ryder had one too. Surprise surprise.

I let them in. Tessa's parents smoke too. So it wasn't like smoking wasn't allowed. Ryder sat next to Farrah and whispered something to her. She sighed.

"Not now okay?" Ryder growled then groped her boob.

"Okay, but I'm counting." He said then put his cigarette in the ash bowl. That was on the coffee table. Like I said. Tessa's parents smoke. They have bowls everywhere.

"I know." Farrah said. Then opened a Reese's. I gave Kasden a confused look. He shrugged.

We sat down. And Tessa got up to her TV. She was panting probably from their little make out session.

"Okay so we decided to watch Mama. So just a warning. If you guys are making out, no moaning and groaning." She said looking at Lars who smirked. Ryder and Farrah who both rolled their eyes. And me and Kasden.

"Babe just start the movie and get your sweet ass back here." Lars said eating his snickers. Tessa blushed. Then played the movie.

"Arielle can you get the lights?" Tessa asked. I nodded. Then got up and turned off the light switch.

Once the movie started, Kasden already got rid of his cigarette. And I put my bag in between us.

He fed me skittles. Tessa and Lars were cuddling. And Farrah and Ryder were making out.

"We'll be right back." Ryder said.

Then they left. Kasden and I were making out but not as hardcore as Ryder and Farrah were. Tessa was feeding Lars his candy.

Later on, Kasden and Ryder went home. And Tessa drove us home.
I walked in my house, and closed the door. And locked it.

I sighed and sat down on my couch. With my half empty bag of candy.  And watched Vampire Diaries. While eating my candy.