{Chapter 34: Start of Summer}

Chapter Thirty~Four: Start of Summer

I laid down on my couch exhausted. I'm leaving with Kasden at the end of summer, he's not going to NYU and I'm going to Julliard.

We're going to move in an apartment together, and we already found the perfect place.

I just finished packing, and damn it's tiring.

"All ready honey?" My mom asked me while walking in the living room with Dean following behind.

Ew he's shirtless. Where's the swarm of girls?

"Yeah mom, now I can have an amazing summer!!" I said cheerfully. And pumping my fist in the air.

Dean just scoffed at me and walked into the kitchen.

I followed behind him because I'm hungry.

"So sis, did you pick out your dress for the wedding?" Dean asked while waiting for his pizza rolls to be done in the microwave.

I sighed and got a bag of dill pickle chips.

"Yeah, I mean Kasden is walking me down the isle because I'm a maid of honor." I said spitting out some chips out of mouth.

The microwave went beep and Dean took out his fifteen pizza rolls. Yeah I counted fifteen.

I'm a serious person whenever it comes to food.

"That's cool I'm the best man. So actually Kasden doesn't get to walk you, I do." He said with two pizza rolls in his mouth.

I wonder what our parents think of us acting like pigs.

My dad then walked in, and rolled his eyes at our behavior.

"Oh Arielle, the color of the bridesmaids is lavender." He said grabbing an apple from the fruit basket.

OMG we have a fruit basket? Since when?

"Awh man but lavender makes me look fat." I groaned. Then stuffed my face with some more chips.

It does it really does. I hate the color as well.

"Yeah, that's not the only thing that makes you look fat." Dean said grinning at me.

I threw a chip at him. Which landed on his plate, and he ate it.

"Asshole." I mumbled which of course my dad heard.

He then sighed and walked out of the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's the start of summer. You should be out at the beach." My mom said pulling the blinds open.

I screamed and fell on the floor.

"I'm melting!!! I'm melting!!! It burns!! Ahhhh!!" I screamed.

My mom rolled her eyes, while I stood up.

Dean came running in with a metal baseball bat.

"Are you okay? What happened?" He asked looking around the room.

My mom sighed and started to walk out of my room.

"Your sister is being miss drama queen right now because of a wake up call." She said shaking her head and she left.

Dean sighed and leaned against my bedroom door.

I walked up to him and smirked at him. Which is creeping him out.

"Awh does Dean cares about his lil sissys safety?" I said pinching his cheeks.

He swatted my hands away. And then rolled his eyes.

"No, I was pissed because I thought I missed the chance to watch you get stolen." He said looking down and frowning.

What a jerk. I grabbed my phone then shoved past him and went downstairs. To the love of my life, food.

"Morning sweetie, I heard your screams." My dad said sipping from his coffee mug.

I made that in art class my sophomore year in high school. It's black and it says "I'm daddy's princess" in light blue letters.

Or as Dean puts it, Daddy's spoiled princess. Pssh what? I don't get spoiled.... A lot.

"Yeah, mom wanted me to go and actually do something." I said grabbing a bagel and cream cheese.

I heard my dad chuckle. Then eat his toast with strawberry jam on it.

Damn that's one good looking toast.

"Well, you should. I mean your summer can't just be about Netflix and sleeping in." He said standing up and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

And he walked out of the kitchen. I was eating my bagel.

Dean walks in and eats the other half of my bagel.

"Hey!!!!" I shouted while hitting him on his shoulder.

Nobody. Steals. Arielle. Morgan's Food. And. I. Mean. Nobody.

"Sharing is caring young one." Dean said with his mouth full.

Well I hate sharing my food. It's my food.

"Well, I don't like sharing." I grumbled while crossing my arms across my chest.

This is going to be one interesting summer.