{Chapter 25: New Year's Kiss}

Chapter Twenty~Five: New Year's Kiss

I was in my car driving to Tessa's lake house. There were fireworks across the lake. From a bunch of rich neighborhoods that live across.

Kasden, Ryder, and Farrah all are on there way to there.

And Tessa and Lars are already there setting up.

My phone rang.

"Hello? What is Dean?" I asked annoyed.

He and Rhett and a bunch of other guys are going out partying for New Years.

"I just wanted to say be safe and be home by 2:30 okay?" He asked me. I put the phone on speaker and put it on my lap.

Ugh I have to have a damn curfew are you serious!?!

"Okay Dean. Don't flip out if I'm back later than that." I said rolling my eyes.

He's too overprotective sometimes.
And really can't stand it.

Like seriously? He better settle on one girl so he can leave me alone.

"You better not. Anyways have fun." He hanged up before I could say anything.
I groaned. Brothers are annoying. But eh we live under the same roof right now. I'll get him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey loser!!!!" Tessa screeched then ran over and gave me a huge tight hug.
This girl and hugs. Just pray that she won't hug you too tightly that you will die.

"Heyy." I said. She then let me go. And smiled at me.

I was gasping for air as soon as she let me go.

"Hey baby!!!!" Kasden shouted pulling me in his arms and giving me another tight hug.

If I die the day before New Years I will haunt their very souls.

"Hey what is this kill Arielle with hugs day or something?" I asked while putting a hand on my stomach controlling my breathing.

They burst out laughing. Great. I feel so loved.

"I'm sorry babe. Come on I bought us a large pepperoni pizza with olives on it." He said wrapping an arm around my waist.

He knows my weakness. Curse him and his sexyness.

"Hey guys!" Farrah said giving me a hug.

She was getting big. But still looking damn flawless.

"Hey to you too." I said. Then Kasden went and grabbed two slices of pizza.

And put them on two plates. I don't like eating my pizza on a plate.

But I just smile and kiss his cheek once he handed me my plate. We then sat down on the couch.

"So guys, who wants to play truth or dare?" Lars asked sitting on the couch across from us with Tessa sitting next to me.

So we were all playing truth or dare. Tessa then turned on the TV. And people were already in Times Square waiting for the ball.

"Damn everybody is already lined up there." Ryder said lighting a cigarette. He handed Kasden his lighter back. Then lit it while his arm was around Farrah's waist.

They're so cute together it's not even funny with their cuteness.

I definitely ship them like I ship Damon and Elena.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay everyone let's start the countdown!!" Ryan Seacrest said in a cheery voice.

Kasden walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Guys!!!! Get ready!!!" Tessa screamed while Lars was grabbing her waist.
I was looking into Kasden's brown eyes instead of at the TV.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!" Ryan Seacrest shouted on the TV.

Kasden smirked at me then crashed his lips on mine.

It was one heated New Years Kiss if you ask me.

"Happy New Years baby." He said. I smiled at him.

Then kissed his lips again.

"Happy New Years to you too." I said catching my breath.

I then told Tessa to take a picture of us. So she did on both of our phones of us kissing.

I instagramed the picture then sat on Kasden's lap. He was kissing me on my neck.

I laughed a little because it tickled. Farrah and Ryder were making out over in their little corner.

Tessa and Lars were whispering and laughing at inside jokes.

"Oh yeah the fireworks!!!!!" Tessa said grabbing Lars' hand and running outside on the dock.

We all followed them then sat down on the dock. Kasden and my feet were dangling in the water.

"Look how beautiful they are!" Farrah said looking at the sky.

Ryder then kissed her cheek. And then looked up to.

"Beautiful just like you." He said smiling at her.

Ugh why they gotta be cute? My friends look so cute with their boyfriends.

Later on, I waved them all goodbye and that I'll see them at school next week.
Then got in my car and drove home. It was 1:15 a.m.

I decided on following Dean's rule. I don't want a fight on New Years over some stupid curfew.