{Chapter 10: First Kiss}

Chapter Ten: First Kiss

I opened the screen door to his house. He forgot his phone in my car. Yeah I drove him home. From school.

Then I saw a girl trying to grind on him. I was starting to have watery eyes. Kasden looked at me with a broken expression.

I shook my head. Then put his phone on a bar stool then ran out. It was pouring out in the rain.

"Arielle wait!!!" I hear Kasden running out after me. I stopped then turned around.

"What do you want? You know I thought that we had something. But I thought wrong. You gave me such hope about us. I was wrong. You used me. You threw me away and found someone better." I was crying.

But he can't tell with the rain. I was getting my outfit soaked.

I was wearing a teal tank top and dark denim jean capri pants. With dark brown flip flops.

"Hey, listen! That was just some chick that just showed up out of nowhere! And we do have something it's called chemistry. I promise you that if I ever do hurt you, I swear I will beat myself up. Then have your brother kill me. But I never will! Why? Because I am falling you Arielle Morgan! I'm falling so hard that I keep getting scraps on my heart to think about if you aren't thier to catch me. Please let me show you." He said panting.

Oh my gosh! He likes me! A hardcore bad boy is falling for me.

"You promise? That you won't leave me?" I asked. He walked closer to me and held my face up with his hands. And smiled at me.

"I promise you with my life and heart that I won't even think about leaving. I'll follow you wherever you go." He said.

"I.."He cut me off by kissing me. I kissed back. In the pouring rain. He pulled me closer to him. And had his arms around my waist.

After we pulled apart, he took off his red jacket and put it on me. I smiled at him.

"Let's go inside." He said. I nodded and we held hands and went inside his house.

Once we sat down, he turned on the TV and lit a cigarette. And had one arm around me.

"Why did you stop smoking? Then just started again?" I asked him. Does it turn me on when he smokes? Maybe. Okay fine it does.

"Well, I lost my pack, then found them last week." He said blowing out smoke. Then rubbed my leg.

"Oh alright." I sighed. He really shouldn't smoke. I heard him chuckle. And he stood up.

"You know, your ex is annoying right? I ran into him, and all he talks about is Lacrosse." Kasden said rolling his eyes. I stood up.

"Yeah, he loves it." I said shrugging. I wouldn't be surprised when he mentioned that Carson is my ex.

I mean it's high school and word gets out fast.

"Oh and um, would you like to see a movie with me Saturday? I mean our date got ruined so." I blushed at that. Yeah, I hate being sick.

"Yes I would love to. What movie?" I asked. He smirked at me, and kissed my cheek.

"Any movie you desire." He whispered in my ear. Which made me shiver. Damn this boy will be the death of me. We then started to kiss.

"Okay love birds that's enough. Now either get a damn room or go somewhere else." His mom said walking in.

She gave him a disgusted look. Then smirked at me.

"What mom?" Kasden asked pulling me behind him.

"Well, first of all, stop smoking!! And second of all, she's pretty. Don't use her like you did with the others." She said leaving.

"I'm sorry about her. She pisses me off a lot. I can't wait to leave this place and go to New York." He wants to go there too?

"You want to go to New York?" I asked him. He nodded. Then cleared his throat.

"Yeah, to go into NYU so I can be a doctor." He said proudly.

Maybe there's more to this boy than I thought.