{Chapter 21: The Audition}

Chapter Twenty~One: The Audition

I hate waking up to this feeling. Butterflies are having a damn party in my tummy.

"Okay you got this Arielle. I mean ️this decides on your whole future. This can either make you or break you." I said to myself.

I then put on a dark grey cotton crop top with my white Nike Pros. And my ballet shoes.

"You already?" Dean asked me when he walked in. He was giving me a smile.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" I said. Then he nodded and left. I grabbed my phone. I looked at all my texts from my friends and family saying 'good luck' 'show them off' 'I believe in you.' Like those basically.

I made my way downstairs, and my mom gave me a smile then we all got in her car.

My mom in the drivers seat with my dad in the passengers. And my two brothers on the sides of me while I'm in the middle.

I was shaking. Then Kevin held my hand and kissed my cheek.

"You'll do great." He said. I smiled at him then nodded. And squeezed his hand tightly.

Once we got there, I was shocked. There were so many people there!! Ughh!!!! I'm gonna suck!!

"I-I'm s-scared." I said. I was starting to shake. And feel light headed. Oh shit.

"Go sign her in. I'm just going to talk to her real quick." My mom said to my dad.

He looked at me then nodded. And my brothers and him walked up to the sign in.

"M-mom w-what i-if I-I m-mess u-up? T-then I-I w-won't b-be a-a b-ballerina l-like y-you." I said closing my eyes.

My mom was rubbing my back.

"Listen, you are a bright dancer. So bright. Your father and I are so happy for you. I was like this too for my audition. But listen to me, just focus on dance. Pretend the judges aren't there. That it's just you." She said.

I was nodding my head while calming down.

Damn I feel good.

Do moms have some superpower?
The world may never know.

My dad and brothers came up to us, and my dad put my number on my chest. 107. It said.

We were then waiting for me to be called. Dean was rubbing my back while we were waiting.

"I'm so sorry honey!!" A mom said to some girl walking out backstage crying.

"They're so mean!!!!!!" She screamed. Then they both walked through the front entrance.
I was taking slow breaths.

"Arielle Morgan." My family and I stood up. They gave me a hug.
My mom smiled at me then kissed my cheek.

"You'll do fine. Remember what I told you." I nodded.

Then I closed my eyes and walked through the door where the mother and daughter came out of.

As soon as I got on that stage, there were three judges looking at me. The middle man said.

"You may begin." So I got in position and the music played.

The song is Take a Bow by Rhianna. And at that moment I danced my heart out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My feet hurt." I whimpered. While rubbing my feet on the couch.

Dean handed me my turkey sub from Subway's. And I opened the wrapper and started to eat.

"Well it's worth it. Because you danced really great today. Kudos to you little sis." He said with his chicken teriyaki sub in his mouth.

Nasty ass pig of a brother.

"I didn't think I was that good." I mumbled while taking a sip from my Cherry Coke.

"Really? The judges were speechless after you performed. Your were better than good." He scoffed.

I sighed.

It's just us two, my parents went to a party and Kevin, well went back home early so he can beat the traffic.

"Whatever, so what movie do you want to watch?" I asked him.

While picking up the remote and putting on Netflix. I'm in the mood for some horror.

"Idk, whatever you want I guess." He said with his mouth full again. I rolled my eyes at him.

How on earth is he supposed to get a wife if he keeps up his rude and obnoxious behavior?

There goes my chance to have any nieces or nephews from this hunk of a brother.

"Urm, how about No Strings Attached?" I asked while grinning at how hot Ashton Kutcher looks on the cover.

Dean burped while crumbling up his wrapper and then opening his bag of Doritios from Subway.

"Yeah sure, anything with me and sex are amazing." He smirked while eating his whole bag of chips in one bite.

My oh my. Is my whole family full of food possessive pigs?

May the Lord help us all.

"Seriously, is your life anything but a sex life?" I asked while pressing play. Then finishing my sub.
He took a long drink from his Coke and sighed.

"Eh, pretty much. That reminds me. I have to get condoms in a few for my date tomorrow." He said.

Gross. I don't give a damn about his sex life.

I crumbled up my wrapper and ate my bag of Doritios.

"Ew, do you do anything better than have sex with your booty calls?" I asked him.

He smiled and shook his head and chuckled. Oh sweet gosh. He does have nothing better to do.

"Hey sis don't be so jealous that I can get laid." He smirked.

Oh no he did not just go there! That asshole!!!

"Well I would, but you know I have two older overprotective brothers and one them is named Dean Morgan." I said glaring at him.

That smirk of his is still on his face. Oh how I would kill to smack that right off his pretty face.

"Sounds like a hot guy. Well I'm gonna go nap. Just scream if any guy tries to hurt you or what not." He said standing up.

Him and his ego. Both of them annoy the hell out of me.

He left me all by myself. So I sighed and continued to watch Ashton Kutcher getting it on.