{Chapter 15: Homecoming With You?}

Chapter 15: Homecoming with you?

As I was walking to my lunch table, holding my lunch tray.

I looked over at the cheerleader table. And a football jock asked one of them out to homecoming by holding a bouquet of roses and a teddy bear holding a sign that says homecoming?

I sighed and put my tray next to Tessa. Then sat down. Tessa was eating her salad.

"Ugh, Ryder is giving me mixed signals." Farrah said eating her leftover spaghetti.

She always brings her lunch. She claims that the lunch at school secretly has poison in it. Like the lunch ladies are out to get her. And ever since sophomore year, she's been bringing her lunch.

"Maybe he just doesn't like school dances." I said pouring ketchup packets on my fries.

"I guess. Word on the street is that Kasden has got something up his sleeve to ask you." Tessa said wiggling her eyebrows.

I sighed. Then ate five fries at once. While we were eating, Lars tapped Tessa on the shoulder.

Once she turned around, she gasped. Then smiled like an idiot. Farrah and I try not to laugh.

"Tessa O'Donnell. Will you go to homecoming with me?" Lars said. He was holding a sign with a puppy dog stuffed animal.

The sign said. I'd have a ball if you went to Homecoming with me

Eh, it's alright. I guess. Everyone in the lunch room awed. They are voted second cutest couple at school.

"Yes!! I would love to!!!" She squealed. Then got up and hugged him.

He hugged her back, and kissed her passionately. Everyone in the lunch room cheered.

After everyone went back to what they were doing, I took a picture of Lars and her off Tessa's phone. While Farrah took one off of Larson's phone.

He hates being called that. But oh well he doesn't have to know. I secretly do.

He kissed her goodbye after Farrah handed him his phone back. He waved bye at us then left. Tessa sat back down.

"And post." She said after posting it on instagram. Farrah was grinning at her.

"OMG did you see the look on your face?" I said laughing. Farrah joined me.

"Hardy Har Har. You guys will be the same way." She said drinking her lemonade.

Then Matt and Cassie came. I sighed. Then Farrah said.

"Are you guys pregnant yet? Like lunch time is for eating and not mating." Cassie was blushing. Matt was smirking.

I rolled my eyes at that. Boys will be boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my car keys on the island in the kitchen. And grabbed a Coke from the fridge.

Dean walked in shirtless. Along with grey pajama pants. I raised my eyebrow.

"Um, no work today?" I asked. He shook his head. Then grabbed a milk carton and chugged from it.

"No, I don't have a job anymore. That's why I'm staying here. I didn't have enough money to pay rent. So I got kicked out. And dad helped me out. That's how I ended up here." He said. Then took another chug.

"Oh okay. Tessa got asked to homecoming today." I said. He nodded then put the carton up.

"What about you? Did Kasden ask you yet?" He asked seriously. I shook my head.

"No, but Tessa said she heard that he will. And he's got something special planned." I said simply. He snorted then said.

"Well, if he doesn't, I'll be glad." Jeez what a supportive brother. As you can see he's still on edge about me dating Kasden.

"Okay whatever." I said. Dean chuckled then left. I heard him going upstairs. Probably to go back to sleep. What a lazy ass.

I heard the doorbell ring. I then ran to the door. I catched my breath then opened it.

Kasden was holding an opened pizza box that said.
Homecoming?

Written in raisins. I almost died. I was starting to cry.

"Arielle Morgan. Will you go to homecoming with me?" I lost it. Then placed my hand over my mouth.

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! I'll go with you!!! Yes!!! " I screamed.

My mom was behind him with an awe expression. She probably just got home from work.

I had her take a picture of us. Although I looked horrible with my red face and puffy eyes.

"Ugh I look ugly." I said after I hit the post button on instagram. We were sitting on my couch eating the pizza. Kasden kissed my cheek.

"No you don't, you look beautiful Arielle." I blushed. Then kissed his lips. And he kissed back.

"Okay, that's enough." Dean said walking in and sitting on the loveseat.

I rolled my eyes. Dean was leaning back.

"So, did you get the tickets yet?" My mom asked.

"Yes ma'am, just got them yesterday. It's on my dresser." He said. My mom nodded at him.

"When is it anyways?" Dean asked in a cocky tone. I sighed.

"In two weeks." I said snuggling closer to Kasden's side. I saw Dean roll his eyes.

"Alright." He said sighing. And stood up then left. While my mom gave us a small smile then went into the kitchen. Kasden wrapped an arm around my waist.

"So I'm going to homecoming with you?" I asked while looking up at him and smiling.

He looked down at me and kissed me. Then smiled.

"Yeah I guess so." He said chuckling. I kissed his shoulder.