{Chapter 7: Ryder Fowl}

Chapter Seven: Ryder Fowl

I walked up to my dark blue locker, and opened it.

"Okay, so tell me again what the hell happened?" Tessa asked while opening hers that was next to mine.

"Urm Kasden got my number and he texted me that he's going to take me out this Friday." I said biting my lip. His sexy.... Wait ugh focus!

"Oh la la Farrah and I are so going to help you get ready!!!" She said putting on her green Vera Bradley backpack. I sighed.

"Alright, nothing too sexy. Or sexy in general." I said pointing my finger at her.

She rolled her eyes. After I closed my locker. I bumped into an incredibly huge wall.

I turn around and I see a tan guy like Kasden, but Kasden has black hair while this guy had blonde.

Ughh get Kasden out of your damn mind Arielle!

"Hey sweetheart. Why don't you give me a tour hmmm?" He asked huskily. I blushed.

I looked back at Tessa and she winked at me then left. Cruel friend. She is so not getting a birthday present.

"Urm sure." He chuckled.

And we started walking down the hallway. He handed me his schedule so I was reading it.

"Where's the closest janitors closet? Cause I want to visit it with you. How about that?" He asked.

Before you know it I was pinned by him against a locker.

I could feel him breathing on my neck. I tried to break free, but damn this guy is like a freaking boulder!

"Can you put me down please?" I asked. He smirked then started sucking on my neck.

"I don't think so cutie." He said into my neck. My lip was wobbling.

"Leave her alone Ryder!" I looked at my hero. It's Kasden. Man he looked as mad as a bull.

"Awhh is this beauty yours? I was about to take her to the janitors closet. Man she's such a turn on." He said letting me go and biting his lip and checking me out.

Kasden walked up to me, and pulled me behind him.

"Yes she is, now leave. And don't you ever touch her or talk to her again! Now leave asshole!" He roared.

Ryder nodded.

"I will have her." He said glaring at Kasden.

I gripped my arms around Kasden's tan muscular arm.

Then Ryder winked at me, and grabbed Cami one of the school's sluts by the waist and started making out with her and grabbing her ass.

And of course Cami kissed back. They slowly went in the janitors closet without breaking lip contact. Ew. She probably has fifty STDs and she is about to give Ryder one.

"Are you okay?" Kasden asked me while turning around and cupping my cheeks with his hands.

"Uh yeah thanks." He smiled.

Then kissed my forehead. And pulled me into his arms.

"You let me know when he's bothering you again. Alright baby doll?" I nodded.

"Yeah okay I will." I said. He was rubbing my back.

We heard Cami moan. Ew. Nobody wants to hear that. Nasty ass. All I heard was Kasden chuckle.

"That's Ryder Fowl for you. Making the ladies have a good time." He said. I pulled away from once the bell rang. We waved goodbye then went opposite ways.

Cami and Ryder came out and he spanked her ass then they left each other as if they didn't have a heated moment in the smelly janitors closet. Why would people have it in there? That's nasty!!

I shook my head at the thought and sat down in my Statistics class. I put my backpack on my lap. And as I put up my phone, I think.

So that's Ryder? Well I hope that he can stay the hell away from me. I don't want to lose my virginity and get an STD and who knows how many girls he's hooked up with.