F O U R

"They are completely in love with each other, aren't they?" Harry said to James the following morning. They were standing at the bottom of the stairs looking at Remus and Sirius, who were cuddling on the couch while still asleep.

"You noticed, and you've been here for two days. They've been here for seven years, and they are still oblivious" James replied with a sigh.

"They are oblivious, aren't they?" Lily said as she walked down from the other staircase, "I mean when I study with Remus, all he ever talks about is Sirius, and I swear Sirius never stops worrying about Remus" James nods and laughs in agreement.

"The only time Sirius goes soft is when Remus is sad or in trouble"

"It's sweet," Lily told them. "I just wish they would get together already; they are wasting time" Harry just gave them a sad smile. He had seen the future, and he knew for a fact that they were still pining over each other twenty years down the road. He could tell whenever he was in Defense Against The Dark arts that he reminded Lupin of Sirius, and whenever Harry would mention him, Remus would almost melt on the spot. Maybe he needed to push them together as kids, and then perhaps they could be happy as adults.

"We should get them together," Harry blurted out. James and Lily looked at him, "I mean it's clear they are never going to admit their feelings, so maybe we should, I dunno, give them a little push?"

James had a devilish grin on his face, and Lily seemed uncertain but also interested.

"I mean, they would be happier if they were together," Lily said, "And it would help them both with their...problems" Lily looked at Harry as she said that vague word. Harry didn't seem to mind, as he knew exactly what 'problems' she was referring to.

"Under one condition," James said with his smirk. Harry raised his eyebrow, and James just mirrored him, "You have to ask the blonde boy out"

"Wh-what?" Hary stumbled a bit as he felt his face heat up, "Draco-Draco and I. We don't..."

"We see the way you look at him, and honestly, we see him take secret glances at you all the time"

"He does not do such a thing" Harry sharply whispered.

"James is right. He is always taking quick looks at you" Lily defended James.

"You two are evil," Harry said with a glint in his eyes. He couldn't believe he was talking about his love life with his parents! His parents.

"That's the condition" James put his hand out for Harry to shake. Harry looked down at James' hand and then towards the two boys on the couch. He really wanted Remus and Sirius to be happy, and if he could do that....

He went to shake his hand when a pair of footsteps and a rather tired voice rang out, "Harry doesn't shake hands" Draco said with a laugh, "I already tried. First-year. Just wanted to be your friend, but no" Draco was clearly joking, and Harry could see that, so as Draco passed by him, he slapped his chest.

"It was your fault you insulted Ron" Harry replied with a smile.

"It wasn't an insult; it was an observation" Draco replied.

"Red hair, and a hand-me-down robe, you must be a Weasley" Harry mocked his voice, and Draco started laughing.

"I do not sound like that"

"Yes, you do," All three of them said. Harry and James gave each other a secret high five, and Harry shook his hand.

"It's a deal," Harry said, taking one last glance at Sirius and Remus, who were slowly waking up due to the chatter.