F I F T E E N

"We are not watching Star Wars!" Draco said to the others. Remus was practically jumping in excitement with Lily as they were both fangirling over Luke. They barely knew the dude and were already obsessed.  "It's just wrong," Draco argued, "It would be like if we all called our wands fucking lightsabers, or whenever Harry did wandless magic, he said he was using 'The Force'" Draco motioned wildly with his hands in an attempt to prove his point.

"But I am using the force," Harry responded with a smirk. Draco smacked his forehead.

"Not you too," He whined, "Why are you all nerds!" He complained.

"You are literally just as nerdy as us" Remus paused his jumping to shoot back.

"He's got a point," Harry responded before high-fiving Remus.

"I am not!"

"Have you seen the way you act in potions?" Harry asked him, as they all shuffled in line a bit.

"I am average in that class"

"Oh, so now you choose to be modest" Harry rolled his eyes.

"Fine! I'm a little above average"

"Just admit you're a nerd and stop arguing like an old married couple," Sirius responded.

"Oh c'mon Sirius, you have to hate Star Wars as much as I do," Draco snapped, "You're not a nerd either!"

"He totally is. Just maybe not academically. Try total music nerd," Remus replied with a smile. Sirius just shrugged, and Draco looked at his band t-shirt and frowned.

"Damnit! Can't any of you be normal?"

"Are you really going to try and argue that you're normal, Draco?" Harry just laughed and tugged him forward before he could respond, "Seven tickets for Star Wars: A New Hope, please" The teenager on the other side of the counter smiled and handed them seven tickets. Harry quickly gave one to James, Lily, Peter, Sirius, Remus, and Draco before pocketing his own, "And could we get four large popcorns, one red vines..." Harry basically ordered every single typical muggle candy he could before handing the girl a few twenties.

"Muggle money confuses me," Draco said once they were settled in their seats.

"Oh, don't even get me started on how fucking confusing wizard money is. I mean c'mon, the conversions don't even make sense!"

"I don't want to watch this movie" Draco went back to his original argument, and Harry just rolled his eyes.

"Are you done?"

"Done what?"

"Complaining?"

"Oh...yeah," Draco shrugged.

"Good, now try these" And throughout the previews, he had Draco try all the different types of candy he had bought. Draco found some of them revolting but found a few that made him question why they weren't in the wizarding world as well.

A few seats down sat Sirius, Remus, Lily, and James, in that order. Remus and Lily were obsessively talking about the movie and their predictions for this movie. They had watched the trailer, and both of them couldn't stop talking about the main character and how 'attractive' he was.

Harry realized he was the only one who knew the movie's outcome as he'd watched all the ones that had come out as of the future. Draco also knew some of the information because it was such a big sensation - even in parts of the wizarding world. Harry kept groaning throughout the movie because he knew so much more information than anyone else, but he had to try and act normal.