F I V E

"Shhh. Everyone hide! He's coming!" Sirius said to the other boys in the room. Everyone quickly shut off the lights and hurried to find a hiding spot. It was silent except for the few muffled laughs and the shuffling of feet.

"-And then he just disappeared!" Remus told Lily as they walked into the common room.

"That's crazy Remus" Lily replied with a sly smirk. She was in on this little prank. It was harmless, and she wanted to have a bit of fun for once.

Out of nowhere, Sirius jumped up and threw a pie plate of whipped cream at Remus, and surprisingly it landed straight in his face. He made a grunting noise and came to a halt as he pulled the pie off his face and slowly cleared a space so he could breathe and see.

"Sirius!" He yelled out to the empty common room, "I know that was you! Come out and face me, you little twat!" Sirius began giggling from behind the couch. "I swear, Pads, I'm gonna kill you!" Sirius bit his leather jacket in hopes of holding in his laughter.

Then all of a sudden, Lily couldn't hold in her laughter any longer, and she started howling with laughter. Remus looked over at her, his face still full of whipped cream.

"Lily?" He said in a menacing tone, "Did you know about this?" Lily giggled and nodded slightly, "You little-" Remus grabbed a pile of whipped cream from his face and smeared it all over Lily's face.

"Remus!" This time Sirius couldn't hold in the laughter at all, so he burst out laughing. Remus heard him and raced to where the sound was coming from.

Finally, Sirius pulled it together and looked up, only to see Remus standing in front of him, looking down, and holding two new pies full of whipped cream.

"Re-Remus, we can talk about this. You don't have to-" Remus smacked it down on his face and then took the second one and scooped it into his hands so he could smear it all over Sirius' leather jacket and gray shirt underneath. "Moony!" He screamed, jumping up and attempting to tackle the bigger boy to the ground. Instead, what ended up happening was Sirius' arms wrapped around Remus' neck and his legs locked around his torso. Remus obviously immediately dropped the pies to support Sirius's body weight by holding his thighs.

Sirius had expected to tackle him, but Remus had barely budged backward, and now in the position they were in, Remus was basically being begged by the gods to kiss the boy in his arms. Instead, he just blushed madly, but neither boy made an attempt to move, and they realized the room had gone silent.

Once Harry saw Sirius jump into Remus' arms, he got everyone else's attention in the room and waved them out. They all silently escaped the room, leaving the two boys by themselves. Instead, the whole group went rushing to the library, replaying the events with animated expressions and wishing they could see what was going to happen. Still, they knew neither boys would initiate anything if everyone was in the room.

Sirius looked up at Remus and blushed profoundly. He had this little problem starting in his third-year, and it included the handsome and nerdy boy who was holding him right now.

Back in third-year, Remus had just woken up after a particularly bad full moon, and Sirius was right by his bedside. Sirius had watched the boy sleep, and he thinks that's the moment he fell in love with him. He looked so peaceful in his dream state, where nothing could hurt him. He had this little pit in the bottom of his stomach when he traced Moony's cheekbones and scars. He thought it was just some stupid feeling at the time. Yet, when Remus woke up and laughed at some stupid joke Sirius made - that probably wasn't even funny - he realized he was honestly and wholeheartedly in love with Remus Lupin and his stupid, dorky smile.