E L E V E N

"Harry, Draco" Dumbledore nodded to both boys, "Sirius?" Sirius came into the room as well and settled down against the wall - propping a foot up.

"I deserve to be here, as well. I know what's going on now, and I want to help" Everyone looked at him, "Look, I don't like that you guys lied, but you're still family" Sirius tried saying it with no emotions, but it was clear that he was emotional by the way he was looking at Harry.

Sirius couldn't stop looking at him and finding the similarities between Harry and James and Lily. It was uncanny how similar they looked, and Sirius wondered how he never really noticed it before. Sirius also felt compelled to protect Harry for some reason.

"Well, thanks," Harry said sincerely, "You are family, and we really could use all the help we can get"

"Alright, boys," Dumbledore sat down at folding his hands together, "We need a new time-turner for starters. I'm not sure how to get one, and normally I could ask the ministry, but I think they will ask too many questions"

"Why would that be bad?" Draco asked.

"Because Harry has too many ties to Tom Riddle," Dumbledore said calmly. {Hehe}

"Voldemort" Draco supplied a better name. Sirius nodded and tilted his head.

"What ties?" Draco went to respond, but Harry cut him off with a sharp look.

"Ties, that we shouldn't tell you in case of ruining the timeline"

"But we told McGonagall," Draco whispered, but Harry just looked at him and shook his head lightly.

"I'm sorry, Sirius," Harry said to the boy who was still leaning up against the wall, his arms crossed over his chest. Harry noticed he was wearing a very large sweater that was not his style at all. Harry smiled, knowing it was probably Remus'.

"Back to the problem at hand," Dumbledore interrupted, "We need a time-turner for you two. Is there someone in this time period that we can contact who may have one?" Draco shook his head, and Harry just thought, "Who's time turner did you use to get here?"

"Hermione's" Draco mumbled.

"Great. Let's get in contact with her family," Dumbledore smiled, but Harry just shook his head.

"It was your time turner, sir. You gave it to Hermione so she could attend more classes," Harry corrected.

"Of course she did. Typical Granger" Draco rolled his eyes, and Harry smacked his arm. "Right, sorry"

"Anyway," Harry started, "Do you have the time turner yet?"

"No. I believe I acquire that later in life" Dumbledore shook his head apologetically.

"Could we repair the old one?" Draco asked.

"I could try to, but it may take a while, and it could disrupt time if I mess up"

"That should be our plan B then" Harry sighed and looked back at Sirius, "Any ideas?"

Sirius shook his head, "This is Lily's kind of problem to solve" He said with an apologetic smile.

"Maybe we should just ask her. Like as a hypothetical question?" Draco suggested.

"Worth a shot," Harry replied.

"Oh, and Harry," Dumbledore said. "Please do bring me that broken time turner when you have the chance"

* * * *

Sirius got back to the dorms to find Remus pacing back and forth. He was tugging his hair and breathing quickly.

"Hey, Remus, what's wrong?" Sirius asked tentatively. Remus didn't respond, but Harry came into the room, took one look at Remus, and then lifted his sleeve to show Sirius the moon tattoo. It was a full moon that night. "Oh," Sirius said in an understanding voice. He cursed himself for not remembering. Usually, he was really good at always knowing what day the full moon was occurring, but with all the time-traveling stuff going on recently, he's been a little distracted.