P R O L O G U E

"Draco no!" Harry jumped over the back of the couch in the eighth year common room. He was out wandering the castle earlier when he checked the map to see Draco downstairs in the common room and wondered why the blonde was up at three in the morning. Harry had quickly tucked the map into his jeans and then raced off to the common room, only to find Draco holding a time turner "You don't know how those things work!"

"Oh shush Potter, it couldn't be that difficult!" Draco replied with a smirk. He continued to fiddle with the little dials on the time turner and both boys noticed the room becoming a little swirly.

"Draco! You imbecile, stop!" Harry yelled, rushing over to Draco and grabbing the device from his hands, but just as their hands brushed against each other's, the world around them went dark and they became utterly disoriented.

When the room finally came back into focus for the boys, the time turner was on the floor smoking and both eight years felt like throwing up. Harry began coughing and clutching his stomach, while Draco was inhaling quickly in an attempt to catch his breath.

"What did you do this time!" Draco yelled at Harry once air was finally properly getting into his lungs again.

"I didn't do anything!" Harry yelled back.

"Where are we?" Both boys finally looked around to find themselves in the hallway at Hogwarts.

"Hogwarts?" Harry replied.

"Well, thank you captain obvious" Draco rolled his eyes, "I mean when are we?"

"Well, you didn't ask that did ya?"

"Oh shut it, Potter" Draco ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

"I don't know, but I suppose we should go to the headmaster's office and ask" Draco nodded and began down the hallway, but Harry reached down and pocketed the seemingly broken and messed up time turner, before racing after the blonde git.

When the boys got to the statue that marked the entrance to the office they both just stopped and looked dumbly at it

"Well?" Draco motioned towards the statue, "Do we knock?"

"Not sure"

"You're not sure!" Draco became upset all over again.

"Merlin, will you breathe for a second and stop getting pissed over everything"

"Whatever" Draco began pacing and Harry just rolled his eyes at his antics.

"Erm...?" Harry tried a few old passwords and couldn't come up with anything that was right, so finally, he knocked on the statue and waited. Draco had a satisfied grin on his face, that he was right about knocking.

After about a minute, the statue moved and a staircase was beginning to be revealed. They both followed it up and then knocked on the big door.

"Come in!" A voice yelled out to them. Harry stood there flabbergasted at the voice.

"Dumbledore?" Harry whispered.

"That's bullshit, he's dead"

"And we used a time-turner" Harry shot back.

"Did we go back in time?" Draco asked.

"That would be my best guess" Harry responded before pushing open the door, "Let's just hope he knows who we are."

"Who are you?" Dumbledore asked as they walked into the room and stood in front of his desk.

"Well, there goes that," Draco said with a laugh.

"Shut it Malfoy" Harry snapped back.

"Malfoy?" Dumbledore interrupted.

"I'm sorry sir, but what year is it?" Harry asked with a kind smile.

"1977"

"Well, shit!" Draco threw his hands up, "You've sent us back like twenty fucking years!"

"Language boys" Dumbledore interrupted again.

"Look, Professor, we need help. We were messing with a time turner-" Draco began to say but Harry started laughing.

"You! You were messing with the time tuner, I was trying to stop you-" Harry froze, "1977?"

"That is what I said"

"That means-" Harry's eyes went comically large, "You have four students, Lily, James, Sirius, and Remus, right?"

"....Yes"

"Holy shit!"

"Wait, like Lily and James Potter?" Draco turned to Harry with equally large eyes, "Harry, your - your-"

"What are your names?"

Draco turned to the professor and lent a hand, "Draco Malfoy, sir"

"Malfoy, as in Lucius?"

"He is my father"

"I see, and you?"

"Harry Potter" Harry shook his hand.

"And I would assume Lily and James are your...parents?"

"Yes sir"

"Well it seems Lily finally said yes to poor James"

"What?" Harry said with a laugh.

"Didn't your parents ever tell you that James had been asking Lily out since their first year, and she still hasn't said yes"

"No, they never could tell me" Harry sighed.

"Future things I suppose?" Dumbledore stated.

"Yes"

"Anything I should know about?" Harry thought for a bit and then nodded.

"Sirius Black is innocent"

"I'm not sure what that means right now, but I assure you, I would never think otherwise about Mr. Black"

"Good"

"Anything else I should know?" Harry goes to think, but Draco joined in.

"I'm sorry," He said.

"Once again, I am without context, but I'm sure I have already forgiven you" Draco's mouth became a straight line. "Well, I'm sure your time turner is broken if you both ate still here, so I will offer you both a place to stay"

"Thankyou"

"I would guess Gryffindor like your father in mother for you" He nodded towards Harry who smiled in response, "And as much as I'd like to say Slytherin like your father-"

"-And mother" Draco interrupted.

"..And mother" Dumbledore added, "I would think separating you two is a bad idea"

"I would actually prefer-" Harry began saying at the same time Draco said, "Please separate us"

"Perfect!" Dumbledore clapped his hands together, "I will put you both in Gryffindor"

"But it's so red!" Draco whined.

"Thank you, sir," Harry said instead.

"No problem. Oh and one more thing" He raised an eyebrow, "I suggest going by different last names, as yours are already....taken by students at this school"

"Yes, that would be smart," Harry thought for a second, "How about I'm Harry Radcliffe?"

"And you?"

"Draco Felton I guess"

"Very well, Mr. Radcliffe and Mr. Felton"

"Thank you again"

"Of course" As the boys walked out of the room Dumbledore called out for them, "The password for the common room is Butterbeer"

"Griffindorks" The former Slytherin rolled his eyes. Harry just laughed.