Notes:

- Sirius and Lupin are still alive 

- I'm omitting the part where Harry knows the Maurader's true identities because it adds a little spice

- Harry and Draco became semi-friends after the war

- This is a Wolfstar and Drarry story, so if you don't like that, feel free not to read

- I'm updating this as I write it, so I may go back later and change stuff

- I'll try to add any trigger warnings if deemed necessary

- I don't write super intense smut, but I might write a bit for this story, still not sure, but if I do, I will put a warning so that you can skip it if you aren't into it. 

- This will definitely be fluffy

- Also, this will have a bit of James and Lily, but it's not the main ship.

- Hermione and Ron are not present in this story as they don't get sent back in time, but they will be in the last few chapters when Harry and Draco finally return to their correct time period.

- After the war, Harry acquired a bunch of new magical abilities and became super powerful

- Draco already came out as gay, and everyone was super accepting. He also specifically told Harry it was okay for him to mention it to people because he doesn't care. 

- I mix some elements from the movies and from the books, and if something doesn't align perfectly, just go with it. I'm making some adjustments to fit the story better. Thanks!

Also, I have a playlist for this. And I'm constantly adding to it. 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0qT6adIKKiIT7gV5cIFOqg?si=ziIg4wcJT0iEhIy-iUN9WA

* I'll put the link in the comments so that you can click it*

Most of these chapters are unedited because I'm lazy as hell, so there will definitely be a few spelling and grammar mistakes. 

Enjoy!

Also, this is a fanfic, so the characters and settings are not mine they are JK Rowling's obviously. But the plot is mine. But credit to Rowling for the characters and such.