T W O

"Does anyone else think the new kids are a little weird?" Remus whispered to the other Marauders, who were all sitting in a circle on James' bed and talking quietly in an attempt to not wake the other two new boys.

"They seemed pretty normal to me," Sirius said with a yawn, "Now can I go back to sleep yet?"

"No," James told him, "The blonde one-"

"Draco, I think," Remus said.

"-He's wearing a Slytherin tie."

"Maybe at their old school, it didn't matter what color tie you wore?" Peter suggested.

"But he's wearing Hogwarts robes; look at the patch," James pointed at Draco, who was snoring softly.

"Maybe they were out of red ones when Dumbledore gave them robes," Sirius said.

"Do you forget there is such a thing as magic?" James shook his head, "No, this is rather odd."

"How about we sleep on it, and then we talk later?" Sirius suggested as he stood up and began walking over to his bed, but Remus caught his wrist and yanked the black-haired boy back to the bed.

"Breakfast is in a bit anyway. No use in going back to sleep," Remus pointed out, but Sirius just shrugged and mumbled something about being tired.

"How did they know about us?" James asked Remus because Sirius seemed too focused on sleeping to give a real answer.

"They said they heard a rumor at their old school about us and the map."

"How would they have heard that if we haven't told anyone."

"Are we sure no one else knows?" Remus leaned back on his hands and thought, "I sure as hell haven't told anyone" The other three boys nodded their heads in agreement.

Sirius noticed the slight blush on James' cheeks and sighed, "James?" He said in an accusing tone, "Did you tell Lily?"

"No..." James said in the least bit truthful way.

"James!" Remus snapped, "How could you?"

"She saw me holding it and grabbed it out of my hands!" James defended himself, "It's not like I showed it to her willingly!"

"Who do you think she told?" Peter asked.

"I know Lily, and I don't think she would have told anyone," Remus said with a sigh, "Really, she is trustworthy"

"Well then, how do they know?" James asked.

"It kind of seemed like only Harry knew" Sirius pointed out. "The other boy seemed rather confused the whole time"

"His name is Harry?" Peter asked. Remus and Sirius exchanged a glance and nodded, "Harry Potter!" Peter laughed. These words said just a bit too loudly are what woke Harry up.

"Will you two shut up about that!" James narrowed his eyes at his friends, "If she wants to name our future kid Harry, then so be it"

"You will not be marrying Lily Evans for Merlin's sake" Sirius replied with a laugh, "That girl is way out of your league"

"I think she likes me," James said with a huff.

"And I think you're delusional" Sirius responded.

Harry rolled over in his bed and opened his eyes to see four people sitting on a bed. He recognized Remus and Sirius right away from last night, which made him cringe, knowing this was not just a weird dream. Then, he looked at the other boys sitting on the bed. He zoned in on James - his father - and his eyes widened. Merlin, how similar the two of them looked, especially because of their age similarity in this time period.