E I G H T E E N

TW: One use of a homophobic slur. There will be a bolded 'TW' when it starts and another when it ends.

"Okay, okay, look there," James pointed to a group of teenagers. "Watch this" He turned his wand to them, and all of a sudden, one of the kids in the middle of the group just tripped and face planted.

"James!" Lily scolded while simultaneously trying to hold in her laughter.

They were all in their Halloween costumes and on a busy muggle street in London. Kids were running in every direction, holding pillowcases and buckets full of candy.

"How do they all not get poisoned?" Sirius asked while watching a little girl dressed up as what he assumed was a fairy. She was ripping open a candy bar and shoving it into her mouth, and the sight made Sirius almost sick to his stomach. He knew Remus was not one for perfect manners, but even he didn't inhale his fucking chocolate like that.

"Magic," Draco replied.

"I'm starting to wonder if you have an off switch," Sirius shot back before turning to Harry, "How do you turn him off?"

"No idea, I only ever want to turn him o-," Draco slapped a hand over his mouth.

"And you say my innuendos are annoying," Draco said with a scoff.

"It wasn't an innuendo if I meant for it to come off like that," Harry said through Draco's hand, which still refused to come off his face. Harry licked his hand, and it retracted.

"Ew!"

"Well, you wouldn't move your bloody hand; I had to do something."

"Gross"

"Can you two grow up and come here?" James asked them.

"Says the one tripping random kids," James just sneered at Lily.

"It's called pranking."

"It's called unfair. Those kids don't even know magic exists."

"You didn't have to come with; you knew what we were doing," Sirius told her with a shrug. His guitar was sitting against his back, and he actually really liked having it near him. He learned to play when he was younger and had a lot of free time on his hands, as he would always hide in his room. The other Marauders just thought he had it to be cool, but one day Remus caught him by the lake playing it, and ever since, he hadn't stopped asking Sirius to play for him. Sirius was still yet to play for Remus.

"Fair point" Lily looked at Harry and saw him smiling just a bit. She knew she had to make this day one of the best for him. "Impedimenta," She mumbled while pointing her wand to a kid who was running. The kid started running in slow motion and caused everyone to laugh.

"Nice one," Peter said with a laugh while looking at the poor kid who had no idea what was happening to him.

"He looks terrified," James said with a laugh. The boy was slowly looking down at himself with wide eyes. He might have been saying something too, but they were too far to hear the words. "That was actually pretty good."

"And no one got hurt," She told him.

"Ready to go do some extra spooky shit?" James asked around. Everyone nodded, so he quickly whispered in Harry's ear. The boy smiled and nodded to James, who looked ecstatic. Then James pointed to a couple who were doing a little more than making out. Parents were trying to shield their little children away from them, and James couldn't help but laugh when all of a sudden Harry apparated right next to them.

"Boo!" Harry yelled before disappearing and reappearing back with the Marauders. The couple pulled apart and looked around, frightened while everyone was bent over laughing. The girl was freaking out, and the guy was just trying to pull her back in by saying that it was some stupid Halloween thing. She finally agreed, and as soon as she leaned in and was about to close her eyes, Harry appeared right next to her and whispered, "You're losing your mind," Before disappearing again.