Chapter 6 - Getting to Know the New Manager

Word Count: 3324

A/N:  Well, Here's hoping 2021 doesn't suck like last year. 

I'm not gonna say anymore because I don't want to jinx it...

"Ooh~ These look good!" Sana clapped excitedly as she eyed all the food on the table.

"Why only look when you can eat them!"  Momo exclaimed, already seated at  the table, helping herself with the food before you even knew.

 You just blinked in surprise at the speed Momo displayed for the sake of food as you all take your seat.

Your co-manager sat at the head of the table. You were about to sit on the other head of the table, but Sana grabbed you by the arm and insisted you sit with her in the middle. 

You just couldn't resist her pout and the puppy dog eyes.

But let's be honest here, who wouldn't?

And so you just complied to the girl's wishes, seating on the middle side of the table beside Sana with Dahyun seating on her right. 

Nayeon tried to swiftly make her way towards the other empty seat beside you, but the maknae of TWICE was quicker to move, which surprised Nayeon. 

She raised a brow and gave Tzuyu an amused smirk, which Tzuyu noticed and ignored, as she sat beside her. 

Seating arrangement

Jeongyeon-Momo-Chaeyoung-Mina-Jihyo

\------------------------------------------------\

\Sadness-unnie\                                                            \