Author's Note - Some Terribly Bad News...

*Sigh* Nehpets Here. So sorry if my sister and I are neglecting this one.

Long story short, my little sister has been having great difficulty with school since last year so she basically didn't have the time to write new chapters, while I was also busy with college and life and some other stuff like working on my other stories, since this one isn't really mine to tamper with.

And when she finally had the free time.....

SHE. FREAKING. LOST. HER. NOTEBOOK.

I have no idea how she lost it exactly, but I do remember having a major spring cleaning in our entire house. So, yeah. There's a big chance her notebook ended up as a kindling....

Then again I probably should've just typed all the chapters in here when I got that chance...

Oh, well. Since sis, lost her notebook, it falls to me to take charge and make a new plot for the story. It's going to be a tough one, since, like I said, it wasn't my story tamper with so I basically have no material to work with, and I wasn't really keen on starting another story since I have tons of other stories left unfinished.

 I will try to upload a new chapter by next week. 

Bad case scenario - a few weeks

Worse case scenario - a couple of months

Worst case scenario - I might just drop the story altogether...

Up to you guys if you want it to continue or not, though. ;)

Stay frosty, everyone.

~ NehpetsSanders