Chapter 7 - [Æsir]

Word Count: 3934

While the girls of TWICE were headed towards their own destination, with the Maknae Line being dropped off to Hanlim Multi Arts School and the rest of the girls being dropped to the training center after, most of them can't help it when their minded drifted to their new young manager. They can't help but feel disappointed to not have the opportunity to show off their skills in singing and dancing in front of their new manager during their practice. Why would they go that far? Simple, that's because you had had immediately caught their eyes.

Especially when you were near their age, but despite that, you looked competent and intelligent just by the short professional conversation you had with Sadness-unnie a while ago. You were even kind and nice enough to cook food for them, and you were a very good cook too.

And while on the road, Chaeyoung decided to take her mind off these things and surf the net on her phone. She then came across an article that saddened her. The other two Maknaes on each of her side caught sight of the tiger cub's sudden downcast demeanor. 

"You okay, Chaeyoungie?" Dahyun asked, worried.

"Yeah, you look kind of sad, unnie." Tzuyu added.

"Huh?" Chaeyoung snapped out of her demeanor. "O-Oh, it's just this article on the internet. About [Æsir]."

"[ÆSIR?!]"

This suddenly caught the attention of all the members of TWICE.

"What is it? What is it?"

"Did someone say [Æsir]?"

Chaeyoung blinked at her unnies. "You know [Æsir]?"

"DUH!!"

"WHO HASN'T?!"

"Well, aside from the general public..." Jihyo muttered. "Anyways, what about [Æsir]-nim?"

 "Yeah, did something happen?" Momo inquired.

"This." Chaeyoung then showed her phone's screen to the girls.

[----------------------------------------------------------]

ARTICLE: 

Star Songwriter and Producer [Æsir] Will Be Taking an Indefinite Hiatus?

After rising to music stardom back in the late 2010s in partnership with the "Nation's Little Sister" and "Nation's Sweetheart" IU,  mysterious musician [Æsir]'s latest post from his personal website is set to stepping away from his work for the first time in five years. 

The post below is derived from [Æsir]'s personal website.