Chapter 9 - Down For The Count

Word Count:  2092

A/N: Extremely sorry for the short and late update.

School is getting the best of us right now, and we barely have any free time on our hands.

You awoke with a start when you heard the blaring sound of your newly bought alarm from your nightstand. You sat up from your bed with a groan, before you noticed the starry night sky outside, leaving you confused for a single second as to why you decided to set your alarm 3:30 in the FRIGGIN MORNING.

Then it hit you.

Oh right... Inkigayo.

You had to get used to getting less sleep now as this is not the usual 9 to 5 business hours. You've heard from Sadness-unnie that idol managers such as themselves wake up before the artist to get ready for their schedules. She even share you a story of how she had to wake up at 2 A.M and then go to sleep the next day at 2 A.M.

It was that demanding.

As demanding as it was, you didn't actually mind it. After all, it was not the first time you had to settle for less sleep, but it did make you worry about your own health. 

Just a bit.

Scratch that, you actually didn't care.

20 minutes of napping every 4 hours was even enough for Da Vinci. If he could do it why couldn't you?

And besides, sleep is for the weak. 

(A/N: No, it's not sis. At least for the growing young'uns like youDon't come whining to me when you missed your chance for more inches in height.) 

With that in thought, you groggily got out of bed, grabbed your towel and necessities then made your way to the showers, your pace identical to that of a zombie...

....all the while shouting out profanities when you absentmindedly turn on for the cold water instead for the warm water.

But look on the bright side, you were finally wide awake from your stupor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[If - Male]

Because of the cold weather, you opted for a warmer change of clothing, consisting of a black leather jacket on top of a black wool hoodie and white shirt, a pair of cargo pants and black converse, and fanny pack that you wore around your chest to for a finishing touch.