Author's Note(!Very Important!)

(If you guys are wondering, yes. That's me and my skinny back overlooking the Blue Lagoon of Pagudpud. Not my hometown, by the way. Anyways, back to the topic at hand)

Hi! Kamusta! Hallo! Annyeong! Konnichiwa! Bonjour! Ni hao! Guten tag! Xin Chao! Salam!

It's your friendly neighborhood wordsmith, Nehpets, here! Before you guys start reading this one, I just have a few words to say. 

First off, the story isn't exactly written by me. 

It was written by my sister, who is a big fan of the group and decided to make a fanfic based on them.

Unfortunately, she's too anxious to post it. And when she remembered that I actually do this as well, this is what she said to me:

Her - "Big bro, you make reader inserts right?"

Me - "Yes....?" 

(Why did I doubted my answer? I have no friggin idea....)

Her - "I was just wondering if you could post my story on your account....."

Me - "You have your own account! Why not post it on yours?!"

Her - "I only use to read other fanfictions."

Cut short, she's too anxious to post it because she really can't take criticism that well. 

Not the way where all hell breaks loose, but more of having a mood breakdown.

So, yeah. She decided to give me her story and use it to how I see fit. 

But it's still hers....

In a way....

How does that work exactly....??

.

.

Basically , I'm just going to be her meat shield against possible criticism......

.

.

.

.

Am I really that low to you, sis?

Well, screw you too.

.

.

.

But I love you anyway, so I might as well post this story of yours. 

.

I have been thinking of actually making a fanfic about TWICE as well, so this is going to be a treat for me to do.

.

I know you guys know that (But to those who don't...) I'm an avid writer specifically for male reader fanfics, but my sister wants for both male and female to hopefully enjoy the story as well. That's why, I'll try making this story gender neutral as possible.

With a bit of twist. ;)

Hope you guys will like it :)

.

.

.

Me - *Realizes something* Hey! You only gave me a half-finished story! 

Her - Did TWICE disband?!

Me - ....... No?

Her - Good! So long as TWICE is active, so is the story! 

Me - But---

Her - And you call yourself a ONCE?!?!

Me - *Gasps* How dare you!! Writing fanfics may just be a hobby, but I can be competent when I want to!! B-But my other works.....