Chapter 5 - Meeting 트와이스

Word Count: 2611

(A/N: Again I'm so sorry for not uploading frequently. 

Please understand that while I may be just re-encoding what my sister wrote on her little notebook, it's not really polished, and she demanded that I polish it for you guys, which is the cause for slow updates. 

It's not really the only reason either. I have stories that I have to work on too such as my main one, RWBY.

Not to mention the ongoing exams I ame having right now... You can blame our stupid semester extension for that...

I know some of you guys are used to reading stories with fast updates at the cost of messy paragraph and dialogue structures sometimes here on Wattpad. While it may cause slow updates, the creative writing in me would rather settle for quality over quantity. 

Hope you guys'll understand :)

Anyways, enjoy!

"Wait, what?" You blurted, completely surprised at where you are headed.

As if you weren't already nervous to work on one of the leading entertainment companies in South Korea as manager to their rookie girl group, imagine the nervous you are feeling now upon receiving the information of heading straight to TWICE's dorm, your idol's home.

 "I-Is that-- I I m-mean, aren't th-the girls a-asleep?" You stuttered anxiously.

"They are, but I want to surprise them." The manager stated, not taking her eye off the road. "They're really excited to meet you, you know. They asked a lot of question about you, but I didn't say much. I thought it would be better if they ask you themselves."

"I see...." You trailed.