Chapter 3 - Babysitting

Word Count: 2090

(A/N: Okay, seriously sis. Is it just me or are you purposely making each chapter longer and longer?? Not that it's a bad thing... Just saying.)

2nd Person's PoV

2nd Person's PoV

"I won't let you down, PD-nim." You shook his hand with both hands vigorously, while bowing repeatedly.

JYP chuckles at your enthusiasm. "I know you won't." 

The door to the office opens with a quick squeak, and a woman wearing round glasses steps inside the office. For some reason, her appearance strikes you as somewhat familiar, like she looks like someone you know from a cartoon movie you saw recently. 

"Ah. Before you go, I would like you to meet your co-manager, Kim Nayeon."

You blinked once, then twice. "E-Eh? Co-manager? W-Wait! Are you saying I'm hired as...?"

"Hmm? What else would I be hiring you for?" JYP furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

You immediately shook your head in realization, you never really actually read the what the job description as you were just submitting resume left and right on the job listing online. You scolded yourself for this insensitive attitude of yours.

 "Oh!  Of course!" You laughed with a hint of sheepishness, before turning to your sunbaenim, greeting her with a bow. "Annyeonghasimnikka, (L/N) (Y/N)-imnida.=Pleased to meet you, I'm (L/N) (Y/N)="

"Annyeonghasimnikka.=Pleased to meet you.=" The bespectacled manager greeted back.

"Ah, before I forget." JYP blurts out. "As much as I'd like you to start working now, you're employment is still going to be processed before you are considered an official employee of the JYP Entertainment. But how does tomorrow start?"

You nodded in understanding."Fine by me, PD-nim."

"Arasseo=Alright=. See you tomorrow then, (Y/N)-ah. And try to dress a little less formal next time. Not that you need to, but you know what I mean. We're an entertainment company, not a corporate one."